6 Figure Hell

Who here in /6 Figure Hell/?

Enough money to the point you start to envision a future of freedom, but not enough to actually retire. I hate my job so much bros and can't take it anymore.

Attached: 1234.jpg (561x920, 171.87K)

Low 6 figs here. Got rekt from 500k sad

Top commodities that are going to grow: wheat, gold, and lithium

Are you me? 510k ath, now 205k.
I need to make it next run man, I can’t endure slaving much longer. It’s soul killing.

provide liquidity for ETH/LINK on uniswap v3 and earn 300% apy, live off that and see you principal appreciate over time, fucking dumbass

my net worth is 4k bro

wtf just looked and cant see anywhere near that apy on uniswap v3 user

do more research

Attached: here.png (389x869, 44.96K)

Enjoy your rugpull

> are you me?
are you trying to be cute?

holy fuck much better than the shitty apy im gettin on polyjeet
i should
thx user

>had 1,5 million
>didnt sell
>back to 300k
im such a retard

>19
>stuck in 7 figure hell
Why is it so rough anons?
I just wanna buy my mom a beach house and dad a yacht.

Attached: 1647142186909s.jpg (125x67, 1.46K)

Made it to low 7 figures twice already but this nigger crypto industry will never actually stabilize or bottom around 'i can retire here' values.

Just cash out like 50k, quit your job and start a business related to crypto. That will keep you occupied until you make it and should last you long enough

The only fear in my mind is if the entirety of crypto will crash.

I mostly hold blue chips (BTC, ETH, LINK) so as long as the market recovers I'll be in a good place.

Attached: choco-taco-lead-image.jpg (1200x628, 66.49K)

I was ressurected back to five figures months ago.

low six figures and feel like i'd easily make it in a new bullrun but too much uncertainty right now
my job is comfy and i don't need my crypto to buy a little house, so life could be a lot worse

>/6 Figure Hell/?
nothing yet, that's still my goal, I'm using memecoins like vinu to scale fast to 6 figs but god wishes his bravest warrior to remain poor

Same but got rekt from 1,5MM pre tax (kill me)

I can't fucking take it anymore.
So I made a grave mistake that led to my pure and udder insanity.
Back last year when Quant pumped I was in 6 figure hell for a very very short time... immediately transported to 7 figure heaven. I remember responding to threads being cocky and saying shit like >"wow 6 figure hell was so easy... I don't >know why people are always crying >about it."
Fast forward a year to now.
Been stuck in low to mid 6 figure hell for a fucking YEAR. I really am starting to break down. I need to get back to 7 figs and take serious profits this time. I can't take it dude. Help.

Attached: 1659920247301096.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Wow I really fucked up that green text. Fuck