Why were they so terrible?

Why were they so terrible?

Attached: PokemonHGSSBox.jpg (467x213, 67.19K)

They weren't

Worst in the franchise

/thread

Attached: 1632101529070.png (795x700, 132.79K)

I'm trans btw

Is that why u like johto?

no odd egg, insufficient improvements over gs, SLOW, uglier than crystal somehow

The ds games were super ugly true, no offense to sinnohbros. At least bdsp fixed your games.

>At least bdsp fixed your games.

Attached: 1652732816946.gif (403x559, 137.78K)

how interesting

Being a contrarian doesn't make you interesting. But it does make you a faggot, OP.

They weren't, stop posting the same thread you Pinonigger

Fpbp

Contrarians are the people who hate swsh, I'm a higher level of contrarianism, maybe an ultra contrarian.

>Gen 1 is the worst gen and is a failure on every level and only succeeded because of nintendo's marketing

This is what I call a Super Contrarian 3.

Because you touch yourself at night

They were great improvements on kinda weak source material. Like polishing a turd, but if the polish was full of nanobots that both increased the value of the turd and made it a mechaturd with such great technological improvements you wouldn’t know it was once based on a turd.

Awful analogy from a tasteless nigger

In combination with the terrible selection of mons, the level curve unironically ruins the game.
Everything Johtobabs said should be true, it would be the best pokemon game ever and blah blah with two regions if not for the fact all the mons are dogshit. Even the fucking grass starter is bad.

What's amusing is that the original gen2 is actually better balanced than the fucking remake. In an attempt to be EPIK they gave everyone souped up teams and buffed Red's levels again. In the original the badges give stat bonuses and the AI sucks and has no EVs. So the bad level curve is less of an issue.

Attached: images.jpg (271x186, 8.18K)

Even though Meghan died I’m glad her legacy lived on

Nothing that was added in HGSS made me more likely to play it over the originals

>Even the fucking grass starter is bad.
Because you're using it wrong. Use dual screens.
>In the original the badges give stat bonuses and the AI sucks and has no EVs. So the bad level curve is less of an issue.
The game has E4 rematches, grind with those.

>Contrarians are the people who hate swsh
lol no
hating games with objectively garbage game design decisions does not make you a contrarian

>Use dual screens.
The game isn't hard enough to warrant wasting move slots on LS or reflect