Signature moves affect accuracy

>Signature moves affect accuracy
Smogon is malding right now, already banned for Gen 9

Attached: dezhrt4-2a36d38d-53c8-4f99-9e46-d78f5cf0a163.jpg (1900x1900, 156.14K)

what?

You want malding? ill give you malding.
>Lunar Blessing
Lunar Blessing heals the user of any status conditions and restores up to 50% of the user's maximum HP. It also obscures the user, making attacks more likely to miss.
Shame this wont cross over.

Nice diaper

>a move that increases evasion and defense on a pokemon with 9 resistances and an immunity for only 2 weaknesses and pseudo legendary BST
I don't see why you think it shouldn't. They've banned less broken stuff before, and it's not even about muh competitivenness.

Plenty of moves changed effects in PLA to fit the battle system, why wouldn’t they do the same back the way?

I’m assuming Shelter in SV might simply be Harden + Protect, which is okay but overrated as fuck. Protect + Cosmic Power still isn’t getting it far without recovery.

I assume they'll change it in scarlet and violet if it's even allowed since there's a lot of questionably powerful moves. Like Hisuian Liligants attack boost is equally insane.

Victory Dance should just become physical Quiver Dance.

The biggest mistake to H-goodra is losing hydratation for garbage like overcoat

Spamming rest would be fun in rain teams

They'll only nerf Mountain Gale, Stone Axe, and Raging Fury because Kleavor, Hisuian Avalugg, and Hisuian Arcanine are Rock-type Pokémon.

>signature move for cresselia
Damn, I love cress but something with 120-120-130 bulk having access to recover+heal bell+minimize in one move sounds way too cancerous

>mesprit, uxie and azelf with a move that raises their highest stats
>an even fatter, sturdier goodra with double team + iron defense
>cresselia with jungle healing on steroids
>power shift allowing fast pokemon like enamorus, azelf or cresselia to choose if they want to be walls or glass cannons at will on any given turn
>victory dance lilligant to match quiver dance lilligant
Ridiculous that wyrdeer with a move that's psycho cut + cosmic power all in one is the less ridiculous-sounding thing among all these

They'd just ban the move under the blanket evasion clause.

if the move increases evasion then it's already banned by the evasion clause
why would they be malding?

Boosts Defense and evasion
and you know how Smogon is with moves that affect their accuracy....

why would this move be different from any other evasion-boosting move, which are all banned uncontroversially?

>uncontroversially

Attached: ezgif-5-f8055aa89b.gif (154x157, 15.51K)

correct

Well technically the obscure status is used for moves that make the user invulnerable too so shelter could just make H-Goodra invulnerable for a turn.

That's actually a good point.
Smogonites aren't the ones who have to deal with this bullshit. Normal people are.

Don't forget
>Ground Type Close Combat

The fact that they have to ban a new move because it has evasion boosting