Has pokemon ever made you cry?

Has pokemon ever made you cry?

Attached: 645777ec36cf7e25f1ab0ac747b60976.jpg (640x480, 35.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBXBDqaIL28
youtu.be/1FVBK00GiLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah that old man who asks for a Pokemon companion to borrow then passes away.

Only PMD2

Even when I was a kid, none of the episodes made me cry. Maybe when a faggot kid cheated playing Pokémon and I wanted to smash his face but no. Only the cute&funny pokegirls make me cry

What? Is this from the anime, sounds sad as fuck

It's from one of the nu games

this
youtube.com/watch?v=YBXBDqaIL28

I once shoved a toy gengar up my ass, it did more damage on the way out than I anticipated and I think I tore something. I cried.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

When Ash died/petrified in the first movie and Pikachu tried to shock him back to life with no avail

I was bored one day and turned on that "I Choose You" movie that reimagines season 1.
When the theme song started playing, an involuntary tear appeared in my eye.
Damn memory water fogging up my vision.

Attached: FiddyShins.jpg (1000x746, 73.78K)

Not that user, but it's from XY, specifically the city with the sundial.
After the old man kicks the bucket he leaves the pokéball with a note thanking (You). I gave him a shiny Carvanha I got while fishing and my heart broke a bit when I got her back and saw she had max affection in Amie. Whoever says XY has no soul either never played them or stopped literally after entering the Hall of Fame.

Yes, I was crying when Ash died in the movie. Most of the kids in that theater were.

Holy shit, that is sad - I'm getting feels just reading that, and I shrug off school shootings and general bad news like nothing. I thought everyone said nu-pokemon games were bad.
I'll get around to playing them... someday...
hopefully

Don't care, zoom. It's manipulative just like the old songs were, and they said "together forever no matter how long, now until the end of time" and then they cut the fucking dex. You are being fooled.

The fuck are you going on about you autistic sperg? The Gen 6 games are literally the last ones to have a complete pokédex and, in fact, you can Catch 'em All(TM) in between XY and ORAS. No other generation before or after can boast of that. Go shit on SM or Swooshie elsewhere for all I care.

No

They put that emotional bullshit so you grew up attached to the games and they can manipulate you, keep crying about the truth, child.

XY ending

Yes, how bad the XY games were actually made me cry for 1 second.

youtu.be/1FVBK00GiLc

Attached: 1648589825037.gif (500x300, 1.97M)

>mfw he asked a stranger for a companion to not be alone in his final days.
This really got to me. How long must he have lived to reach that point?

Attached: 1649450835657.jpg (900x900, 87.75K)

The funny thing is that he doesn't disappear if you don't give him a pokemon, if you do after beating the champ then he won't leave unless you beat the champion again

>50869970
Oh, it was just another troll, probably from discord or twitter. Also lmao at calling anyone a child when using -oom buzzwords and acting like an esgy 15-year-old, what a dumb little newfag. No more Yous for (You).

Attached: 6B08F4F5-7AA8-40E9-9456-A70A5010D982.png (640x480, 550.53K)

>esgy
Typing through tears

This except johto

What the fuck

I was in Any Forums before Any Forums even existed, keep seething about the truth zoomer
Again they said we would have our pokemon forever and then they dexcut shit without giving a fuck, you are a fool.

>50870053
Imbecilic johbrony