OH NO ASH IS CANON TO THE GAMES NOW

> Pokemon Masters is canon taking place after all other cames in same continuities
> Ash

Nerd math transitive property means Ash is game canon now even more than Greninja and that photo

How do you feel vp?

Attached: ash.png (357x789, 123K)

Master Sex isn't canon to the games, so why are you acting like it is?

Literally takes place after Sun and Moon with Team Rainbow Rocket bullshit?

They've been doing multiverse stuff since ORAS.

Where is the Ash vs Red match?

i don't play masters, and i barely flinched at ash-greninja and the photo of ash in that haunted mart in SM. this means nothing to me

He looks fucking retarded

Literally doesn't take place in the same canon as the games? Why are you making me repeat myself? Having a timeline doesn't mean it fucking exists in the same continuity.

So? It's not canon. In fact it directly contradicts canon in multiple aspects.

Now we wait for Special to show up.

TPC doesn't even feature the comics on their website. Probably not on-brand enough.

Attached: 1647537869737.png (501x335, 143K)

Red, Blue and many others are too young for that to make sense

The Pokémon special manga isn’t an official “manga version” of the games like the anime is an “anime version” of the games. Special is just a another one of the multiple manga adaptations of the games. It’s not even the most popular. You are more likely to see a reference to the Clefairy manga than anything related to Pokémon special.

What photo?

Masters is its own canon, dude.

>now

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 23-46-51 List of local English event Pokémon distributions (Generation IV) - Bulbapedia the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.png (459x738, 54.21K)

>gacha made by literally who
>canon
How?

Imagine think DeNa is a literal who company

It's time Amourchads. Ash and Serena are now in the same game

>Game Ken Sugimori works on
>"Literally who?????"

>DeNa
>not a who
Are they the ones behind Pokemon? Where they at least outsourced like ILCA? No? Thought so.

>a shitty gacha spin off paying money to the artist who works in the actual canon games means the gacha is canon
So I guess any random trash like Ga Olé is canon if they get Sugimori to draw something for them huh

Too bad this Serena is the game one (the one with the gray eyes and a teenage girl) not the anime one (the one with blue eyes and a 10 year old girl)