Hasn't it been discredited yet?

Hasn't it been discredited yet?

Attached: FWT5rehUYAAryTR.jpg (2048x1536, 325.77K)

>sticker mouth
it's been debunked from the word go. There hasn't been a single Pokemon with a non-modeled mouth shown so far

Are you fucking blind? Look at the modeling and texture, that's nowhere close to how SV mons look.

Is it supposed to be a Cherubi deevolution or is it supposed to be a regional form?

it's by doodle.beard on insta

>the modeling and texture
Well, Smoliv doesn't have the best texture for us to say.

Attached: images (7).jpg (738x415, 23.26K)

It's suppose to be a regional form

If you can't tell the difference between that and the Cherubi you're blind or autistic. There's fucking texture shade mapping and a modeled mouth and eyes instead of a texture image.

The creator came out and stated they were the ones who made it. Doodle.beard on instagram, or whomever.

Here it is

Attached: 20220705_195619.jpg (1079x1614, 242.49K)

For me, Grapes doesn't shine as brightly as olives... if it's fake, my congrats to whoever designed it

What the fuck does the shine have to do with ANY of that? How autistic are you that you think that's a convincing SV model?

>After it came out
Anyone can say that made it

>How autistic are you that you think that's a convincing SV model?
The same autistic who didn't believe that Meltan was a placeholder

See you in november denialcucks with my Cheruva as shouldermon.

My autism's seen me score pretty much a perfect record on spotting real, actual pokémon from fakemon shite since Gen 5. My gut hasn't reacted to anything like it did for the SM starter final form leaks all SS pre-release and that hasn't changed yet. Sorry kid, it's fake as fuck, but I said it before, they don't drastically change the form of the pokémon getting a regionalisation and this comes under the headding of "drastically changing the form of the pokémon".

so wheres the turnaround?

>modeled mouth
Nigga its just normal and specular mapping
Do you really think they'd model the mouth of a route 1 shitmon?

fuck off retard

Attached: 1656803965675.png (987x1661, 520.84K)

Literally my moms member berries

>cherubi
>route 1 shitmon
Anons once again confirming they don't play the games
ironically route 1 shitmons have a good track record of getting fully modeled mouths even before PLA