Let's make a list of all the worst Pokemon in the series

Onix - Less attack than a pidgey. Less health than a foetus. Can be one-shot by pretty much any attack except a normal-type move that nobody would use on it anyway. It's a shame because he's been my favourite for ages, but he's so goddarned bad.
Regigigas - Obviously, Slow Start. Totally cripples it, irredeemable.
Archeops - Oh, you got hurt? Would be a real shame if you lost half your stats into the bargain. Oops.
Unown - If you can find a use for these guys besides arranging them to spell "Fuck" in duels, you're a smarter person than me.
Abomasnow - As a kid, I found this intimidating. I was like "Oh, god, it's gonna kill me!" But then you breathe on it and it just dies.

Attached: e5e50d79aca3517df8ead90f7dfc1ae9.jpg (800x800, 95.89K)

Reminder that pokemon being made shitmons are a good thing because they make CHARIZARD look better

Attached: FDwyN6KWUAMST0_.jpg (158x354, 9.66K)

Luvdisc - it’s a fucking heart with garbage stats

Onix was a programming mistake. His index number, 0x22 is 34. They actually meant to put him in 0x34, which is occupied by MissingNo. If you trade that missing mon to gsc you get HoOh.

I'm still baffled as to why alomomola wasn't luvdisc's evolution
even then alomomola is a good contender for being in the list of worst pokemon

>(at the time) unique grass/flying typing
>looks like a giant dragon
>only available in the post-game
>garbage stats
What did GameFreak mean by this?

Attached: 357.png (475x475, 190.97K)

because Unova is it own region, not a glorified expansion pack that only exists to make make other regions look better. Alomomoloa wouldn't gain anything from being related to a random shitmon anyways.

>archeops
>one of the worst pokémon
Defeatist is shit but it's not even fucking close especially with shit like Spinda and Sunflora.

Now things would be different if Archeops was slow, but 110 Speed and 140 Attack isn't bad for playthroughs as you only need to be wary of priority moves its weak to or Stone Edge missing.

Attached: 1655171303169.png (284x432, 71.72K)

Sweetie, the proper way to play a Pokémon game is to use popular Pokémon that are blatantly OP for the sake of being OP.

>it's another "bulky" Grass type with nothing going for it episode
Tropius should be Jurassic Park huge and have the bulk to match.

>"only available in the post-game"

user you may be retarded

The Hoenn dex, Dunsparce, Stunfisk

But that means (((they))) would have to buff Meganium and doing so would ruin the (((pro-Venusaur narrative))) (((TPCi))) is shoving down everyone's throats.

>>only available in the post-game
you got brain problems, friend?

>(at the time) unique grass/flying typing
>only available in the post-game
Wrong on both accounts. Right that it's garbage.

My Bropius is tardposting to draw attention to our plight, fall on that sword brother our autism will live on

in concept minior is not a horrible pokemon. the issues arise if you try to use it in a playthrough
>can't use it for the trial immediately after catching because it's steel/electric
>no shell smash till 45 but you catch it low 20s
>no acrobatics till the end of the island
>no stone edge till the last island
>no earthquake till post game
>still relies on white herb/focus sash
its not bad online but man there is a period of time in which using him is AWFUL

Attached: file.png (600x600, 243.97K)

>because Unova is it own region, not a glorified expansion pack
It sure fucking failed at that if one of its fishmons looks like an already existing pokemon and most of the rest of its dex is just recycled kanto concepts.

Attached: 1638925115187.png (317x1551, 105.7K)

Wow, Game Freak is an absolute fucktard with certain Pokémon. Who knew?

Based tropibro feigning retardation to draw (you)s

most of these aren't particularly similar though
you've got a broadly similar idea (living pollution, pokeball mimic) or literally just the same kind of animal (jellyfish, frog) and then a wildly different execution that doesn't resemble the original at all
and then there are a few like the dwebble, tympole, deino, venipede and leavanny lines that don't have anything in common with what you're comparing them to beyond sharing a type

i think the only ones that actually feel like knock-offs are the roggenrola and timburr lines, and that's honestly just because they remained trade evos, which (without additional conditions) were exclusively a gen 1 thing

>centipedes are the same as wasps

Attached: Scunt.jpg (275x255, 51.82K)