It doesn't feel like a new game is coming out at all

It doesn't feel like a new game is coming out at all

Attached: emptyland.jpg (1271x663, 142.38K)

probably because the last few have been sort of mediocre and largely devoid of innovation
i remember gen 5 hype, i liked the idea of a whold region with new mons

pantsu on something green

Maybe you have a bad memory or you are a newfag and don't know how promotion usually works.

We are having the same number of trailers as usual, one in February and other in June.

The only difference is that we don't have an extra bit of info in the E3 because it doesn't exist this year.

So, this month it will happens the third bit of info as usual (not as always, but as usual)

So nothing is going wrong ;)

and thats good you dont need a new game every year this is why pokemon is fuckng shit, im glad zelda is not like that, enjoy your garbage game

Scarlet and Violet just looks so meh right now to me.

I miss the monthly corocoro leaks of the Gen 5/6 era

Attached: FMkh4dEVUAAiFBF.jpg (626x490, 89K)

They stopped making enough pokemon per generation to do that. Sad.

>i miss being two years beiin the frachise' current release
Thank fuck that backwards boomer bullshit is finished with. NoA should have handed over rights in Gen III when it was clear they were doing their own thing with presentation.

It's not a lack of trailers but a lack of giving a fuck.
In previous leak seasons, I remember there being more hype.

you're burned out. this tends to happen when a franchise releases three core games in the span of a year

That's because whenever someone expresses their excitement for these games on this board, they get shat on.

Because all the new games are vapid disposable trash
When a new generation was about to arrive it used to be a huge deal now it just feels like whatever
Scarlet Violet so far looks like some shovelware shit like Skylanders instead of the next huge step of a everlasting franchise
The lack of National Dex also helps this feel since it's not a game that keeps getting updated and built on top of

>i liked the idea of a whold region with new mons

So literally the same thing of every Pokémon game user

Please, most of the pokemon you end up running into in a new game are older generation mons bogging up the routes. Hell, i didn't even know you could find sizzlipede in the same route as rolycoly because it's a hidden encounter because they crammed tyrogue/stunky/vulpix/trubbish into the overworld encounter table. I don't care if old pokemon return, but main game BW was so much fun to go into blind, everything was new and older pokemon were still available in the code so that hackerfags could play kantonian unova if they so pleased.

This looks like the same gen, if you exclude all the humans and the 3 pokemon with better models they showed
Weird how they even showed pikachu but it looks the same

nobody liked that shit gen 5 is the biggets flop, b2w2 fixed it

>i liked the idea of a whold region with new mons
Daring, aren't we

Samefag

>largely devoid of innovation
Legends is objectively the most innovative Pokemon game since Red and Green.

gen 8 has more new pokemon and forms than any other