This guy's bulltarding eth

this guy's bulltarding eth

Attached: arthur_hayes.png (639x736, 685.3K)

He's a rich as fuck so I would trust him

He could be a trillionaire but he'll always look like a baboon.

He has nothing better to do than bullpost on house arrest. His bullposting often precedes dumps.

Muh efferiums doing sum'

>never mentions link once in any of his blog post

LINK is a not needed token

wait until he bulltards RLC on top
(dont buy RLC)

Don't worry, once we're back to the top 5 he won't be able to ignore us

bullish

He's tweeting like a gme baggie about an eth short squeeze due to muh merge

niffers and eggereuns the true love

The network is busy. Gas fees are high. Seriously fuck Ethereum, except for some of the good tokens base on it.

and cryptodickbutts

Attached: 192527.png (585x305, 54.96K)

Especially in that DeFi post where he talked about Chainlink in every way but directly naming it
>"My mental model is simple — I want to own the things that power the basic financial services of DeFi."
I mean how can you write things like this and not even mention Chainlink? At the very least shit on Chainlink if you have a bad opinion about it, anything but not even mentioning it while talking about it indirectly in every way possible is just absurd.

It's like the entire industry is under some strict assassination contract to never mention Chainlink by name under any circumstance. They can talk about decentralized oracle networks, hybrid smart contracts and DeFi price feeds all they want, but they simply aren't allowed to speak of Chainlink under any circumstance.

>It's like the entire industry is under some strict assassination contract to never mention Chainlink by name under any circumstance. They can talk about decentralized oracle networks, hybrid smart contracts and DeFi price feeds all they want, but they simply aren't allowed to speak of Chainlink under any circumstance.
this, but unironically.

also it's kind of nice in a way because it provides a clear signal of people under (((their))) control. which Arthur clearly is.

and then he went to shill GMX on which LINK is one of the only pairs available lol

And whose major new release is trading pairs for everything that has a chainlink price feed.

Literally the black Lex Luthor, I have so much respect for him it's insane. He just dabs on the average 140 IQ person.

Attached: 1608435424265.png (1034x668, 611.86K)

Most of his articles are really well thought out. 99.9% of the people who write shit on crypto markets are either
>dumb
>have no "financial" experience outside of crypto
>are just trying to shill some affiliate crypto project/ pump and dump

His Efferium and Bitcoin thesis seems pretty accurate.