Which shiny are you hunting?

Which shiny are you hunting?

Attached: shiny tepig.png (501x536, 203.54K)

lucario in cafe mix

eevee in BDSP

yanma in platinum
not sure if i should repel trick 27 for potential phasing on one of the daily mons or 29 for 50/50 shot at it or tangela though considering my luck with golbat in gen 5 i'll probably just find ten fucking tangela before one yanma

Attached: ClBfybJWAAEOdIn.jpg (1936x1936, 526.43K)

What will you evolve it into?

Why create a new thread instead of just bumping /shg/?

/shw/ fell off the catalog hours ago

Didn't see that, sorry

Attached: 1655159381645.jpg (850x1032, 147.52K)

Wasn't hunting but I bred a shiny Eevee in Gen 2

Attached: file.png (479x434, 12.81K)

Just randomly?

I bred 4 Eevee because I needed the other 4 evolutions to fill my dex and I had a shiny Ditto in the daycare for 1/64 odds.

shaymin in platinum

congrats on the future shiny umbreon

Dracozolt via fossil revival.

When I hunted Dracovish I did it by taping down the A button on an old knockoff gamecube controller with a turbo function and letting it idle to farm fossil parts/talk to Cara for me. Now I have a slightly better method, I picked up some off-brand switch joycons for playing with family and I noticed they have turbo buttons too, and this controller is light enough to stand upright but heavy enough to press down the left trigger while doing so, meaning I can flip the controller upside down and let it revive fossils for me without needing to mess around with a piece of tape every time I need to do a reset.

Monochrome eevee.

Gonna go for some mankey tonight

Picrel, just gotta flip it over every 10-15 minutes to check for shinies then re-boot and try again.

Attached: 20220705_232351[1].jpg (4032x3024, 2.78M)

Any Forums femanon

hunting the tap dancing prodigy

Attached: Mr._mime_de_galar_epec_variocolor-2072546497.gif (582x596, 1.37M)

Shadow Tropius in Colosseum, Ho-Oh in VC Gold. God willing the only full-odds hunts I’ll ever subject myself to.

Bronzor, Zubat or Gible in Diamond, Zubat because I'll have a shiny zubat in almost every gen after that.