Create your own team organization

Create your own team organization.

Attached: 1656751212729.png (3364x2194, 184.24K)

I post the same I posted in the last thread. Hope this one stays more time

>Team Theme
Militar imperialist army. They want to force all elite trainers in the region (E4 and leaders) to join the army and go to the war, conquering foreign regions. The main villain misunderstand the power of Magearna and force her to be a massive weapon

You would have to beat them by allying with the leaders and E4 starting a revolution

Attached: 1656778834788.png (806x632, 398.54K)

Based team

Also posting the same team I made from last thread.

A self righteous "evil" team based around love and idol culture. Grunts look like valentines day ninjas and try to liberate pokemon from trainers claiming that they can love the pokemon better or that other trainers don't love their pokemon enough. Team Leader is a famous idol that gets friendly with the player and helps them out a few times on their journey. She seems to be completely unaffiliated with the rest of the team and even criticizes their actions. It's later revealed that she is the leader of the team and wants to capture and use the power of Meloetta and its music to brainwash everyone and make them all love her. First admin is kind of like a generic rom com lead. She's nonsensical and works at a fashion magazine or something. 2nd admin is a big beefy dude whose all about bromancey shit. Will have a crush on and sexually harass the player if male, will insult and seem uninterested in the player if female. The last admin is a duo of youngsters in love and they always have double battles with the player.

Attached: Team Love.png (3364x2592, 3M)

Also based

Attached: evil org.jpg (3364x2194, 3.09M)

Super cool team idea

Based thread needs more love

bump

WTF based as fuck, I'll do one but I'll need time.

Attached: Kusanagi.gif (450x336, 3.17M)

A team organizatiion that abuse pokemon for entertainment and profit.

Attached: Circus Team.png (3364x2194, 2.57M)

Tomb raiding/grave robbing team, perfect for accidentally "digging too deep" and awakening some ancient legendary for plot progression.

>First admin covets fossils and artifacts, stalks out ruin maniacs and steals their dig sites at the last minute, strong-arming them out of their discoveries. Diggersby is his choice for careful, delicate excavation while Nickit is his signature (self-explanitory), and the rest of his team is built from fossils and artifacts he's uncovered.

>Second admin is obsessed with riches and gets them by plundering old tombs and ruins for their valuables. Steelix is equipped to bore through any old vault or temple walls, and Mandibuzz is the perfect partner for a fellow scavenger of the dead. Sableye and Persian flaunt her jewels and gold, while Bronzong and Cofagrigus are just some of the many trophies claimed from robbed civilisations.

>The team leader oversees the operation and always gets first pickings of any successful raid, and has claimed many powerful allies once lost to time. With Excadrill by his side from the beginning, no stone has been left unturned in the quest for strength and riches.

Attached: unknown[1].png (1443x832, 1.01M)

Wonderful!

Based and yeehaw pilled

the Krookodile line would be good here

is there an online template for this or do you just make this in some image editing tool and manually download each icon?

Don't have access to my computer now, but:
>Team Slouch
>Munchlax Line
>Bellsprout Line
>Grumpig Line
>Skwovet Line
>Slakoth Line
Pretty much any pokemon with gluttony or lazy-themed pokemon

Not op but I use free image editing software like Gimp and pokemon game sprites which can be bulk downloaded from certain websites.

I really like this one

Was way better in my head but fuck it, It took too long to do not to post it

Theme is an island defending themselves against industrial society and corporations idk

Attached: 1657022819367.png (3364x2194, 3.76M)

Based