What is bad for landlords?

From a business perspective, what should a tenant not do to the rental property he lives in, if he is going to leave the property in a few days? What would be bad for a dishonest Jewish landlord’s investment?

I feel there are many dangers to this form of investing and I should be aware of all possible issues that may arise and threaten profitability

Attached: 1584458714047.jpg (1066x1689, 663.83K)

Termites

Surely they shouldn't pour concrete mix down the drain while the hot water was running. Ideally it should be like 40 minute set time.

Don't place a dead salmon in the floorboards

If it's something they can easily link to you, they'll charge you for it. The only way you get away with it is if it's something that takes a few months before it's noticeable

If my property already has roaches and ants, what should I be worried about my tenants doing, as a landlord, that could harm my investment?

landlord here, we are really afraid of:
>good and responsible wagie that
>works hard
>refuses to consoom
>save money
>buy his own home
>leaves the place without damaging the property (no insurance for me)
>never miss a payment
doing all this you will get the deposit
some goes even further and do evil things like
>recommend the place for another wagie
>earns comission for doing that

Attached: landlord.png (1155x877, 29.37K)

Shrimp in the curtain rods.

Growing up I never pour oil down the drain. Moved out and rented a place. After they raised the rent by $300 a month. Fuck them they will be paying $3,600 on a plumber soon.

Do not any under circumstances flush fruits down the toilet. Specifically not ones like peaches or oranges.

for me, it's red loctite on the water shutoff followed by accidentally flooding the apartment. another good one, if you have central AC, is hotwiring the thermostat so you can bounce it on/off rapidly until the compressor windings melt from overload due to inrush current. $10k replacement easily.

put cockroach eggs behind every outlet cover

As opposed to.. live salmon?

This is why I keep special guys on call. You think it won't be obvious you tried to sabotage my way of living? You think the courts are the only way at getting back at you?

You don't hate landlords, you hate your parents lmao

This thread is hilarious.
Insurance covers literal all of this.

Rent is STILL due.
I get to relax and have fun while you wageslave for me and there is literally nothing you can do about it lmao

Instead of a 10% raise, my landlord only raised my rent by 2.5% because I am an excellent tenant. You all could learn something from me.

Attached: 1659197504933900.jpg (226x226, 16.46K)

insurance does not cover me blowing up your AC compressor.

best thing to do user is just stop paying rent and make them evict you, fight it each step of the way.
You will then get free rent for a few months and land lord will have zero income for a few months and will cause him much heart ache.
Even better, if you are brave, simply subley the property before you leave, collect rent your self from the subtenant, (ideally cash and in advance.. off them a discount for 3 or 6 months lump sum rent) and then then land lord will have to make eviction proceedings against the new tenant with whom he has no contract.

Not termites in most cases.

OP, one would certainly not want to take a walk in the woods, look for a nice log with active termites, and place said log near a wooden beam in the home’s crawlspace.

Certainly not that

remember, possession is nine tenths of the law.

the biggest danger to that form of investing is selecting a nigger tenant like you with low impulse control who destroys something another man worked to purchase

They have a key to the flat, can’t they just send a cop to beat me up and make me leave? Also I live in a foreign country and you need official address registration here, which I don’t have. So I think he can actually create big headaches for me as well

I never understood the concept of eviction. I’d think a cheap hitman to break tenant’s legs with a baseball bat when he goes outside to get groceries would solve the problem really quickly.

You rentoids are being reported to the fbi

This is literally a terrorism thread