Charizardino from Kanto

Post Charizard, Enjoy Charizard, get angry at Charizard.

Attached: 231_Charizard.png (304x316, 4.91K)

I like this one it has stripes

Attached: clonezard.png (1200x900, 393K)

Attached: 289334046_756365532224137_3629399326893350621_n.jpg (524x530, 51.97K)

>be me
>first Pokémon game is Silver
>See this at the end of the intro
>holy shit I want that thing
>finished the game after a year
>find out you can never get it unless you trade in Red Blue or Yellow
>no one wanted to trade my shitmons for their Charizards
>had to wait until FRLG to get my hands on a Charizard

Attached: 84DF1ED4-FF2A-4AE5-9631-6F7650ED02EF.jpg (310x300, 26.17K)

that's a nice soulful memory

Based

Gen 3 and 4 have the best Zard sprites

"I'll beat you up you fat lizard!!!"

Attached: Chikoritavscharizard.png (857x838, 1.65M)

>be me
>First Pokemon game is Blue, choose Charmander as my first Pokemon
>Make it through the whole game with my bro at my side - despite the elemental disadvantage, he still helped take down Brock, Misty, and every other gym leader in the game, including all of the Elite four
>best bro for life, totally inseparable
>then get Version Silver two years later and trade him over, ready for a new adventure
>Surprise surprise - my 'bro,' raised from a Charmander, by my side through thick and thin, was a chick the whole damn time
And now I forever waifu the thing. Sadly, my original is forever stranded in my Version Emerald cartridge that I still have, but I make sure to keep a FemZard named after her in every game I've played since.

Attached: 1655590571899.jpg (600x804, 161.53K)

that's a genetic DNA clone

Get a cart reader, open up the save file, copy the Pokemon data, bring it to a new gen, transfer that bad boy (girl) up.

Charibros...

Attached: charizard pipe stuck.webm (692x518, 1013.47K)

What would the Medieval people think when they saw how their European Dragon drawings have evolved?

I prefer Venusaur but Charizard is cool too
Solid easy to enjoy design

AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET ME OUT GET ME OUT

Attached: Charizard pipe stuck 2.webm (808x606, 478.75K)

I saw Charizard at a grocery store in Goldenrod City yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Rage Candy Bars in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

user, this isn't the Dreamjournal thread

>*starts twerking for no reason*

Attached: 20220703_170653.gif (540x405, 1.91M)

Doesn't the Dragon symbolize Satan or something? Need a christian to answer this. Anyways charizard looks surprisingly close to the original idea of a winged lizard.

Attached: 71qRa1XDCLL.jpg (880x1360, 221.87K)

>OH N-

Attached: oops.png (606x512, 433.46K)

Wait I read this pasta before

"SHIT, STEALTH ROCK, CHARIZARD THROW IT BACK!"
>the charizard in question

Attached: Bee.gif (347x498, 2.55M)