Khu tweeted lots of interesting stuff today, I'm pretty sure he knows a trailer is coming this week...

Khu tweeted lots of interesting stuff today, I'm pretty sure he knows a trailer is coming this week. He did the same thing last time.

Anyway, there are several new gimmicks/concepts.
>one of the gimmicks used in gen 9 was teased, nearly all of the important npcs will use it in game.
This sounds like the main battle gimmick since trainers "use it", and the tease was surely the pokeball moving through crystals in the last trailer. It's something to do with types.

>The other one is the so-called new concept which will also influence battles someway.
"so-called" new concept probably refers to the thing that he said is similar to megas. Or, it's a new version of strong/agile styles.

>RFake is also another new concept but more like official teased memes.
Dunno what he means by this, but he's still not clarifying if the "R" means regional or not. Either way it's probably something to do with regional variants and not a gimmick.

Attached: 1644071920871.png (597x330, 40.32K)

the region name is P?D?Y with missing vowels in between

lots of combos, get guessing

2nd won’t be an i 100%
1st won’t be an e because pedo or too close

>the region name is P?D?Y with missing vowels in between

They arent going to use DEY, DIY or DUY because it looks and sounds like shit. My bet would be DOY because that sounds spanish enough

Pedoy or Podoy most likely
Padoy is possible
Pudoy sounds like shit region
Pidoy sounds like piss region

Tho Pedoy literally has Pedo in the name. It's stupid enough that Gamefreak would somehow NOT realize and use it anyway. So it most likely would by Podoy if GF have their heads on straight

Podoy is too Russian
It'll be padoy or pudoy

Unless I missed something, he said "add vowels", so the vowels can also be before or after the PDY. There might also be no vowel between the D and Y.

Region name is Epadiya

You’re welcome

WHAAAAAAt!? He knows that a trailer is coming a month after the release of the second? What an incredible prediction, must give him a follow and a like!

that's nice

thats hard to say

Wait until you get a load of Ayidape. impressed by the ballsy move to rip of Stranger Things “upside down” idea?

Isn't it too long? Region names tend to be short, about 5 letters with the exception of Sinnoh for some reason (probably to make it clear the way its pronounced). But it's not like GF is sticking to patterns much these days.

It's not that bad.

yeah it has to be 5 or 6 letters, most likely 5

Epody

also it has to sound good at the end of the name because they need stuff like alolan, galarian, hisuian for forms and to reference the people living in that region

>Paudy/Paudian

Err, second quote meant to be for

The letter "y" makes the name too arabic. I think they should either remove it, or replace it with "ll".

>too arabic
That's the point user. Spain is honorary Arabic country since medieval times

user needs to brush up on his history, iberia was an islamic state for a thousand years.

usually the name is only 5 letters

This shit is more vague than an horoscope

Padeya.
Sounds similar to paella.