Somebody lucky bastard nakadashi'd this

>somebody lucky bastard nakadashi'd this
it's not fair brehs

Attached: s.jpg (800x1005, 520.36K)

It's normal for people who live in eras before feminism to nakadashi mesugakis.

You don't know that. She could've died a virgin. Maybe she got eaten by an ursaring or something.

This, maybe she had unseen siblings to pass their gene to Cheryl and this loli got mauled by a Ursaluna or something idk, now watch as some underaged faggot see this post and start seething because MUH WAIFU and starts claiming he is the one who had sex with her

She is protected by The Lord of the Sky. She has Celestica flute to call all other Lords and Ladies whenever she need them. She has ESP powers. She can predict the future. She is one of the most successful and influential people in Hisui. What makes you think she could die like that?

Even prodigies can become victim of circumstances. She's still just a kid.

Then, what makes you think someone who was less equiped than her can survive longer? That's not how survivality works. Post elo

It's called luck. Not a difficult concept to grasp, user.

can you post more examples

My neighbor who is far more healthy and active than me died in a car accident. Meanwhile, I'm obese and lazy, yet I lived longer. Imagine that.

Attached: 552.jpg (600x584, 37.59K)

So you leave everything to luck? What a loser

Even those who are more equipped to survive don't always live longer. Don't be stupid.

Okay then. I want you to live in the woods without any equipment nor skills. I want to see how long you can survive

You really are retarded.

>no counter argument
I accept your concession

Why are you so bad at reading comprehension? My point is that even if someone is well-prepared it doesn't make them immune to freak accidents. Maybe Sabi just tripped one day, injured her legs and winded up as ursaring food.

I think I'd be fine. I watched plenty of man vs wild, bro.

Attached: 1231345.png (860x834, 436.86K)

"Maybe" is not a strong statement. Try using that word in a thesis and look at how your professor burn your paper in the incinerator.

I bet you never even graduated highschool.

Attached: 21313.jpg (1200x1200, 84.78K)

Fuck you I have Harvard PhD

She definitely didn't die a virgin.
But Sabi was probably a lot older than in PLA when she got creampied.

Attached: cheryl.png (240x599, 147.66K)

Okay, but your whole argument rests on the notion that Sabi is guaranteed to survive just because she's talented. Research articles also involve confounding variables, user. Actual professors account for this. It's why there's paragraphs in academic papers that focus on it. Nothing is absolute. Only fools assume that things will work out perfectly.

Or, MC nakadashi'ed her as a mesugaki. The possibilities are endless. You just have to IMAGINE

Post proof.

Attached: 1640849818889.png (483x470, 219.07K)

Gagahasain kita ng nanay mo

Bobo ang mga poster ng palaka. Wag mo na lang siyang pansinin. Gusto niya lang (you)