If lando-t make it into gen 9, I will never play a pokemon game or go to Any Forums EVER AGAIN

If lando-t make it into gen 9, I will never play a pokemon game or go to Any Forums EVER AGAIN.

Attached: a88.png (600x875, 792.84K)

You can stop.
If not off the bat, definitely in the DLC with all the other legendaries.

The people who complain about Lando the most are the people who don't understand why his usage is so high.

100% confirmed

Enamorus is in the game like all new pokes and forms from Hisui

Enamorus being in the game confirm the 3 other genies too

With the new gimmick Landorus will not be such a problem anymore

Lando is not even a thing outside Smogon autism who even cares

>Enamorus being in the game confirm the 3 other genies too
Except they aren't in the leaked types' deduction list unlike Enamorus

So basically what he saidI also think him and his siblings got new moves so it'll be a bit weird to give them new moves just to scrap them next gen.

I don't follow the competitive scene but what makes lando-T so good that people piss and shit themselves crying over it?

>what makes lando-T so good
Large variety of potential sets as well as excellent role compression let it shore up weaknesses in most teams and cover top threats in the metagame.
>(why do) people piss and shit themselves crying over it
It has high usage so people who don't play competitive think that means it's the best at everything.

Attached: 1532822066804.jpg (1013x578, 118.88K)

It does just about everything well without being broken in any of them, making it exceptionally high usage without even being suspected.

>ruin gen 5

He saved us from the bullshit that was rock gem Terrakion. Fuck anyone who shit talks Lando-T in gen 5.

He is also one of the best VGC doubles pokemon.

How is "can be chipped down" a dismissal? Does Nag have some recovery I don't know about?

>ruin competitive pokemon
The tiger of HEALTHY META, fixes competitive Pokemon.

From gen 5 to gen 8 it has repeatedly, consistently, and unanimously been voted to be suspected but the council keeps refusing. Saying "without even being suspected" is such a disingenuous claim to make.

Lando is a broken pivot but Smogon insists on allowing it because their fantasy of Pokemon as a slow strategic game requires a broken Pokemon controlling the pace.

Incineroar is better

The issue is that some of the best answers to Naganadel can't even switch into it more than once before getting chipped to the point where Naganadel can break past them with little to no setup.

user, "one of the best" means there can be better individuals. Do you need a thesaurus?

If it's one of the best, it shouldn't be outclassed. It's mid

It rules over ou and vgc

I hope you're ready for more Landorus, especially now that he has a new signature move.

Sandsear Storm, a ground type move that have a 30% chance to inflict burn. It has a based power of 95. Adding insult to injury with that intimidate.

Attached: landorus birthday.jpg (2000x1414, 267.95K)

Might be a stupid question but is the burn chance really worth it compared to the loss of BP, going off of the special stat, and 80% accuracy?