MERGE

>get a loan
>can't get one? Sell your house, your mother, your wife, children, your dog
>put EVERYTHING into eth before merge goes live
>enjoy at least 2x your initial investment
Its coming next month, that is guaranteed 2x. If you cry about not making it and won't capitalize on such obvious opportunity, consider roping yourself.

Attached: ethereum-2.0-merge-kiln-885x498.jpg (885x498, 29.87K)

it will fail and ETH will die.

The merge will give the short of a lifetime, 6-9 months only down towards 2 digits.

You must be retarded to be bullish on eth after merge lmao

Not holding my breath about the "merge"...

The merge is retarded and ETH bent the knee, worst thing that could possibly happen to a "decentralized" finance platform. *However,* the narrative is the most important thing. This is gonna launch us into a new "green crypto" bullrun, with ETH at the forefront. This is the most likely the flippening has ever been. Sad the whole cypherpunk anti-authoritarian movement is no longer associated with it, but it is what it is. I'm bullish.

there will always be proof of work though.
considering all the shit that will run on ethereum they might just as well centralize it to make the shit flow easier, its still shit though.

when you will really need decentralization and secrecy, there is always monero which is the whole point of **crypto** currency.

I'm actually a monero maxi but I wanna pick the right horses for the next media-sponsored normiecattle bull run

one can look at it like the first acquisition of a public blockchain.
"The day ethereum got privatised"
its a sacrifice to as you say, keep the narrative going.

ethereum is here to stay for sure

ETH 2.0 is a complete disaster, they are pumping it right before the merge fails because they know its their last chance to get out.

so is monero, monero is not only upheld by private miners but also by unaccounted for activity like monero mining botnets. there is a lot of mining done by malware without people being aware of it.
despite it being malware, it contributes to the robustness of the monero network

As the eth/btc chart is slowly climbing up to ath magical laser eye salt is starting to appear on the internet.

nah, its just a discussion, all of the people in this thread probably have a ethereum long position open

I hope so.

Attached: Clipboard03.png (551x98, 8.86K)

why are you shorting?

because we're in a recession, you shit-for-brains nigger. imagine thinking "the merge" is worth anything, lmfao

you will be dumped on hard and you will be pink. remember being pink?

It won’t fail. They’ve had the bright minds at chainlink labs guiding them.

that is not why I am long eth,
I see number go up, I buy

haha faggot get rekt

How exactly is pos less decentralized than pow bobos?

Both btc and eth blockchains have more than 51% of mining power in the three largest mining pools respectively already. Not much is needed for centralization. It is unironically more economically feasible to do a 51% attack on a pow chain as you have more utility from the computing power when you are done manipulating blocks. You could, for example, move on to the next blockchain. It is also quite possibly cheaper than buying 51% of eth supply.