What's holding you back from starting a business? Even the most average normies are doing it

What's holding you back from starting a business? Even the most average normies are doing it.

Attached: 1660244255517724.webm (576x1024, 1.69M)

>mindfulness blog
>business

Attached: oxxh36d4z4u51.png (327x137, 57.22K)

mind full of what?

apparently not much

They can live like that because their parents are rich.
I don't see any 'business' going on here.

I start a business today. my first youtube channel

I automatically hate these people and wish they have hardship.

Imagine subscribing to their "business" blog. Anyone who pays for this is lower than OnlyFan subs

Attached: IMG_0621.jpg (1337x1289, 100.15K)

all i had to do to make it was to plug in and become an npc

i cant sell for shit. wtf do normies want? i dunno

150k Malaysian bots. Then get sponsorships from big companies on those numbers.

this is what happens when you make it then marry some broad so your kids come out with midwit iq and demand to be entrepreneurs like daddy

is blogging and vlogging that good? it looks like you have to be pretty fit and have a really outgoing personality for it

I'm retarded.

Attached: 1657257798155.jpg (500x500, 38.17K)

You literally need to become a drone and fake everything. These people in this video were probably miserable but have to put on an act because of le following lmao.

im pretty sure this is a joke you fucking retards. Jesus you fucking minnows take the bait

this
we just need the money, not have a stupid bussiness

I have an idea for one. You guys might end up using it. It's crypto related.

Prozac

Patreon Bux

If you make it you have thousands of weirdos who know where you live and the details of your life and you can lose your career in the future over some new cultural sensitivity that didn't exist being applied retroactively to you by hall monitor faggots. Not worth it.