Are you done being a contrarian?

Are you done being a contrarian?

Are you ready to admit that while flawed, it was still a fun, colorful game you have lots of fond memories of?

Attached: Ultra Sun and Moon.png (940x545, 1.03M)

always did. gen 7 haters are fake fans

People who hate these games have brain damage and are gay

I skipped this because I already had Moon

You should've gotten it anyways, USUM was significantly better than SM.

I never thought gen 7 games were shit, they were an overall improvement from gen 6. The best of the 3D games actually.

Attached: 1646959516314.png (725x1431, 342.32K)

Good overall and nice improvement, haters will be haters.

cringe, zooms you will never be cool.

SM were ultra based
USUM were ultra gay

Learn the difference, it can save your life.

Attached: 1609537037646.png (825x700, 724.14K)

USUM was a lot better in most places but I can't forgive how they destroyed the Lusamine plot, it was actually pretty cool in SM and just felt incredibly generic in USUM.

I completely agree, it's my main detraction along with Annabelle and Looker getting completely shafted from the plot. But as a whole I'd say the netgain is more than enough to say they were still the better games.

These games are unplayable. Dogshit region design and dogshit gameplay progression. Also ugly memedex.

the region was neat, the pokemon were cool but the game has no replay value for me because of the god awful nu-pokemon handholding. The whole game is played on rails with no real exploration, you're guided to specific places and can't really choose where to go. Every 2 or 3 minutes theres an unnecessarily long cut scene where you're skipping through the meaningless filler dialog that just makes the terrible story even more convoluted. There are definitely parts of these games I liked and they're way better than XY, however if I want to play a tropical themed pokemon game I'll stick with Emerald.

Attached: southern islands.jpg (800x490, 61.89K)

I'm doing a re-run of US right now actually, 3rd run altogether and i honestly forgot how enjoyable the game is.

These games are bad because it doesn’t have the option to date a female skull grunt instead of that crying loser

Mantine surf (e.g. a minigame, available early, that gives access to better and better move tutor moves as the game progresses) was genius.
Having an early and fun way to get BP should have been continued.

>It's le bad because I have ADHD and can't read one hour of text
every time

You should try it again. Alola actually has a ton of times and places to explore during the story that aren't obvious if you're rushing from cutscene to cutscene, but are still there even as early as before Hala.

>Are you done being a contrarian?
Never.
They are just Sun and Moon, but better.
Not significantly.
Just better.
Everything wrong with Sun and Moon are still present and just as grating as ever, doubly so if you were a sorry sap like me who bought S/M and then bought US/UM, since it meant you had to go through it all over again. There's practically zero changes in the story, save for Necrozma taking the front seat being the "big bad" of the game, benching Lusamine as the big bad, though the Aether Foundation was still relevant enough bads up until the bigger bad came to the foreground.
Team Rainbow Rocket was (literally) the gayest shit ever and nothing you say or do will change my mind since it adds nothing to the end-game besides post-game content to burn through in little under an hour.

Game is shit.
Fuck off.

Attached: 5736aeafa2ccf.jpg (600x900, 76.34K)

No, I will never stop hating USUM. It ruined SM!

I very nearly skipped gen 7 and picked up US right before SwSh got announced. Enjoyed it quite a bit and never understood why Any Forums hates it.