What would a region based off of South Korea be like?

What would a region based off of South Korea be like?

Attached: 38C07808-9338-4E8D-86ED-0A7056519329.png (1920x1280, 56.16K)

Racism

Vapid clone of Unova and full of self-loathing extremists lashing out against the nearby *pre-gen V region of your choice* for waging horrific war with Pokemon against them in the past. Countryside would be on par with Johto's prettiest towns, the locals would be very opinionated, but still no where near as motor mouthed as those living in cities. Very punkish sub-cultures, lots of dogs, huge music scene and probably some regional research related to Pokemon gender differences.

A mix of Unova, Johto and Hoenn full of religious nutjobs

soulless

To this day i still can't believe they just ripped off the pepsi logo and used it as their flag

No canid pokemon. All went extinct for unknown reasons.

Similar aesthetic to Kanto but filled with commieblocks, the most prevalent type is Poison, and the evil team is eternally butthurt over an island that is technically part of Johto

Very grindy.

>not seoulless
you motherfucker had one job

villains are facial surgery doctors who wants to reshape everyone faces with dittos

>reshape everyone faces with dildos
ftfy

A new ghost type third form for Meloetta, which acquires after she kill herself for not being enough in the shows

Faggots and whores everywhere

Lol

Japan avoids Korea like the fucking plague in their media and do more involving with China, who they kinda view as even a bigger threat. Even franchises about characters and myths from around the world tend to avoid it.
It's kinda cringe.

you think so and i thought so too
but holy shit kpop, and to a lesser extend kdrama, is EXTREMELY popular there
like i cannot understate how crazy popular kpop is over there for some fucking reason
it still doesn't make sense to me but it is what it is

>but holy shit kpop, and to a lesser extend kdrama, is EXTREMELY popular there
They started getting really popular in the early 00's and even that got a big anti-Korean backlash. Look up the manga Hating the Korean Wave
It feels like even acknowledging Korean culture come with baggage, and they also probably don't even want to see any similarity between the two either

Villain team is a feminist cult that wishes to weaponize a Goddess pokémon, also the league champion (president) is actively brainwashed and in on it

By the way this happened irl

Hell Joseon

>All the characters, including the NPCs, shoehorn Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh in their dialogues, crying about some made up bullshit they did to them.
>New type called Plastic-type. All the mons of this type are regional variant to South Korea.
>One of the main local cuisines is Growlithe kimchi and Snubbul gimbap.
>The third legendary of the game is a statue of a humanoid girl Pokémon the people of the region worship because it was the victim of Kanto’s aggression.

>Growlithe kimchi and Snubbul gimbap.
Kek