ftfy

I can't, she is already perfect.

Superchlorophyll
Quadruples its speed in sunlight

Cope

Make it Grass/Fairy

give it a huge hanging cock

Again?

Attached: 8D4B6F08-0E04-456A-AB23-29B9D0B67D8C.png (1300x809, 1.2M)

Trick Game Freak into thinking its from GenWun

Jumpluff is just a cuter Vileplume. Give it Vileplume’s stats, but keep its Speed, and make it Grass/Fairy.

delete eldegoss and make her Milo's Ace

And it might even work.

give it a move that uses speed to calc damage

I veto this idea, not because of Jumpluff but because GF will give it to other fast mons and ruin everything.

Give him good stats

>grass/flying
You could give it 570BST and it would still be shit unless you go full minmax, which GF doesn't do.

What in the actual flying fuck, you low IQ freaks are ruining her. She is perfect the way she is.

Hmm, how about replacing Flying with Fairy and making him a more offensive Whimsicott?

Xe gets new pollen-based weather thing.

Jumpluff gets a new move.

Pollen Kill: Wins the battle when you use it because Jumpluff is the best Pokémon ever made.

Attached: tumblr_ptvrdvNEbW1u47yjfo1_1280.jpg (765x765, 226.05K)

OR, how about (you) Fairy faggots GTFO and make a Whimsicott thread instead????? Faggots! FAGGOTSSSS

If it returns in Scarlet and Violet, we can potentially see it get an upgraded moveset

Bro, chill. We're all palls here

Attached: Pokémon.full.978452.jpg (656x786, 132.86K)

>Leaf Guard changed to Fluffy, more defensive utility despite having such a shit type
>+25 speed

its not bad, its just wildly outclassed by whimsicott as a grass type support,

it was UU and even UUBL in gens 2 and 3, but as the powercreep of 4 onward slowly affect the meta, you can see Jumpluff slowly make its way to untiered. I think the problem at hand is its speed tier. It was impressive back in the day, but just kinda alright nowadays.