Genuinely puzzled why Noivern isn't one of the most popular Pokémon of all time...

Genuinely puzzled why Noivern isn't one of the most popular Pokémon of all time. When I think "embodiment of Dragon Type" like what Machamp and Alakazam are to their own respective Types, I don't think of Dragonite or Salamence, I think of Noivern

Attached: tumblr_3020758ba8c72b424abe5726851316c9_dadf8865_1280.png (1280x1280, 1.14M)

really difficult to use ingame as it evolves really late, also is a kalos pokemon

Attached: 1647659866862.jpg (1900x2500, 457.17K)

well that's just you being weird

Noivern isn't just a dragon it is THE dragon of this franchise and if you think different yur dumb

What else we got? Barney? Salamander? Slug Barney? Fuck you, Noivern is THE dragon

>When I think "embodiment of Dragon Type"
I think of Charizard. Noivern is a wyvern. Wyverns are not dragons, they are a separate species.

its exactly why i hate numons
>bat and dragon blends exponentially well together and doesn't need anything else to be simple but effective dragon design
>but then a completely unnecessary and retarded looking ear speaker gimmick is slapped onto it just because
what a shame

Noivern is unlewdable, that's her ruin!

Fug is THE dragon

stop being a dumb pleb FOR ONCE

Its not a dragon, its a wyvern

What?
It is a zubat alt skin

I caught two in an X save and bred a new one for a save in Y. I've had it since the start of the game and will be able to use it on my team the whole way through. It's my fav dragon.

Wyverns are a type of dragon, you absolute double-digit IQs

Its theme is the SOUND, so no. It's not a regular Dragon.

>An animal that relies on echolocation gets a sound-gimmick
>Slapped on

Yes, but bats aren't

Wyverns are literally "more dragon" than any "normal" dragon.

Noivern is based but if you think anything other than Salamence is the archetypal Dragon mon i don't know what to tell you.

wyverns aren't as cool as dragons, sorry i don't make the rules

Nah. Duraludon is.

Charizard is more dragon than any dragon type pokemon

Have you seen it? Its ugly af