Pokemon Leaks

I hate this nigga so much, bros.

Attached: t4Ikd_mR_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14.79K)

Literally a manchild. He thinks he is loved but people only care ablut his leaks

I hate all you fags who make 100 threads about these """""leakers"""""" each day and give said attention whores attention
That's 100 shift+clicks I have to do to hide all the threads

i genuinely don't give a shit about leaks and have accepted the game will either be complete trash or the best pokemon game to date
i'm willing to accept either fate fully upon release
anything that's been leaked hasn't been interesting or unique, just predictions of things we'd already know we'd have coming anyhow. i want a safari zone leak, or some end game content or something, but it seldom if ever is that and usually is something like an evolution or regional form reveal, which is almost a guarantee to happen. if the game sucks upon release im still going to enjoy pokemon, if the game is good i will enjoy it more it's that simple.

he's legit leaker and that's all we have now

Reddit thread. Only reddit trannies hate Khu

And that's why so many internet incels are so mad at him - because he's not spoonfeeding them all he knows in plain, easy-to-understand english and there's no-one out there who is going to.

Oh no no no no OP, all his cocksuckers are gonna flood this thread now!

Too late

easily forgotten when the game is out, nobody wants to suck his khuck then

the real chink leaker has started to post again by doing actual riddles and not some convoluted autistic shit made by a sperg attention whore.
So that's the part of the leak season when he becomes irrelevant.

>promised results on the Fuecoco polls
>radio silence since then
Just the latest example of him being a fuckwad, but if you promise the deets then drop the fucking deets.

>spoonfeeding the internet """legit""" info over 6 months
>lapping up twitter love when you make one (1) tweet
>cumming everytime someone mentions your name

Move on you fuckers, this guy is an attentionwhore, wait for SV

But Any Forums told me that Khu was the real leaker and he wasn't stealing info from another Chinese leaker!

No one gives a shit about SV anyways
Zero hype
pokemon is dead

More like Kid Diddler

>legit leaker
except he has never LEAKED anything. dropping extremely vague and subtle hints isn't leaking. we get the real leak when someone gets ahold of the actual game.

>he didn't leak anything because I am too lazy to use my brain to solve his simple riddles

This has been the most exhausting leak season bar none. I've obsessively followed pre-release leaks since it became truly feasible to do so with gen 4, and I can't even be assed to follow this daily cryptic puppy time bullshit.

Honestly, yeah. I didn't really mind that much at first, but the more you really analyze him and see him and his posts, he's just such a huge ego maniac. His obsession with Centro is just so stale, it's borderline creepy the kind of high he gets from calling him weird shit like puppy and calling him by she/her pronouns in an attempt to emasculate him. It just reeks of incel shut-in. And to make it worse, his leaks are pretty dogshit; most of the time they're quite literally nothing. While I didn't go into it expecting near-launch level leaks obviously, it feels like he's playing *too* safe, and therefore we get a whole bunch of nothing while he's our only source so you have no other choice BUT to put up with it.

Hype season just sucks with Riddler being the only guy leaking.

Attached: 1575571511171.jpg (316x311, 37.13K)

Legit leakers
>Troon who leaked photos of LGPE
>Guy who leaked character sheets of Alolan starters
>Guy who leaked in game model of Hawlucha
Faggot fake leakers
>Guy who makes vague statements
>Guy making a list of things and hoping they stick
>Guy who posts a whole pokedex with random names and typings despite it not making sense from a game development standpoint
Notice anything?

I noticed that you are an idiot

women require attention
men require a family

I noticed you are coping. Khu is a tard who doesn’t actually leak shit.

Hi Yawnfag

Wow so seething. Calm your jimmies idiot

The real leakers are all anonymous
These reposters are just attention whores