POKEMON? POKEMON? WITH THE POKE AND THE MON AND THE THING. WITH THE GUY THAT COMES OUT OF THE THING...

POKEMON? POKEMON? WITH THE POKE AND THE MON AND THE THING. WITH THE GUY THAT COMES OUT OF THE THING. AND HE MAKES SOUND LIKE A RAA RAA RAA RAA RAA

Attached: cosby.jpg (480x360, 24.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h_Z_k50ltkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>boomers literally thought pokemon would turn their kids into satan worshippers

youtu.be/h_Z_k50ltkY

Oh so pokefucking and loli fucking aren't evil?

>zoomer thinks a small minority that he saw a youtube "documentary" on was the way things were
Retard. Only religious zealots and Peta cared

That's like saying dogs are evil because some white women love to molest them.

There's nothing wrong with dog love

Bill Cosby did absolutely nothing wrong.

>Has Flashbacks to Chimpokomon

>>zoomer thinks a small minority that he saw a youtube "documentary" on was the way things were
projecting
I'm not him but I knew multiple kids who weren't allowed to play anything with fantasy elements because their parents were schizos. No one's saying they weren't a minority, but it also wasn't particularly rare either.

the worst cope i have ever seen

He just loved to suck on the feet of unconscious women is all.

The way he's handling his "prison time" really says it all. Every Prisoner at the facility respects him, he's staying in shape, and he's super happy, and his wife loves him a lot, and keeps tabs with him practically daily.

He wasn't called America's Dad for no reason.

Attached: 1619898092182.jpg (250x277, 10.97K)

da phuck

But do they worship Satan?

Attached: 175.png (750x750, 87.79K)

Not at all.

When will you Chinkcel r/asianmasculinity cucks go back?

define "evil"
is jerking off evil to you?

Pokemon is satanic, you contorl creatures that are minons that fight for you, they say pokefucking is fine, which is contrary to what the bible claims, man + woman, not man + monster, they also fight only for money and hedonism is present in every game, in minor or major amounts.
And this is even without giving a shit about evolution because i believe in science, or giving a fuck about "muh not ethical pokemon treatment/fights"

Wtf the boomers were right

I can understand why you would be concerned about having sex with Pokémon. That's why you turn them into anime girls versions, and then have sex with them. That way, you don't have a moral dilemma on your hands.

But get real. Don't waste your time christcucking, especially here where we want to talk about Pokémon, not God. The only demons that are real are the ones you create yourself from listening to all those bible stories. Think for yourself also. You can learn a lot from the bible, but don't let the words of a book(of which no one truly knows the authors of, much less the official origin records) tell you how to live your life.

Think about where you are.

Attached: snorlax cute.jpg (450x270, 19.4K)

I just replied to a question, I like the games and stuff but if somebody puts the decision on me to chose pokemon or chose the religion i am a believer of, I pick the second.

>Chooses Religion over Pokémon.
Top Tier Cringe, but if you like your friends at church and having a family/community and learn a lot from the bible, I can respect that.

Attached: 1614649877682.png (304x297, 124.41K)