While Americans are all getting drunk and shooting each other, let's have a thread talking about American based regions

While Americans are all getting drunk and shooting each other, let's have a thread talking about American based regions.

Do you prefer Unova or Alola? Would you like to see another region based on America? What state would make for a good region?

Attached: 5ffe03d8f0a365546665d0cefe3b9e4208022b9d_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 149.08K)

I like both about equally. As for another region, I feel like Canada/Alaska would make for the best new addition since you can still hit that range of climates/biomes but also get more of a frontier vibe to contrast the urbanization and create scenarios for all kinds of regional variants for Unovamons.

They could give Michigan the SV treatment and combine it with parts of Canada to make a region surrounding the great lakes

fuck off, eurofaggot.

Attached: Screenshot (248).png (1145x674, 707.04K)

Both have similar strengths, I would give Unova the win in game quality, but Alola in visual appeal. Some of the routes there do a lot with the 3D.

Since we already got New York and Hawaii, California is the only other state that would be iconic enough to be a pokémon region in a mainline game desu
No one outside the US cares about the other states. Maybe Florida because Disney but it doesn't have the same appeal as the Big 3

>What state would make for a good region?
There are so many good options California, Alaska, Texas, PNW, Mid Atlantic, etc. Personally I'd like a Great Lakes/Rustbelt region with a rundown steampunk aesthetic.

Attached: 4c5bc57e94ebf0c5d831e0899ed37d2b.jpg (1200x500, 122.32K)

I would like to see California get its own region if they ever do mainland US again, I feel like it makes the most sense to do the west coast next if they ever return. Could even base the dlc area on the North West. As much as I like Unova, I still feel it was weird to base the region mainly just off of NYC and not New York state as a whole, so we missed out on getting a location based on Niagara Falls.

>Do you prefer Unova or Alola?
Neither.

Attached: Orre.png (640x480, 584.88K)

I'm proud to be a Unovan
Where at least I know I'm free
Where Unovan mons can live and play
Without KANTO tyranny
And I'd gladly stand up next to you
And defend Unova today
'Cause there ain't no doubt
I love this land
God Bless U.N.O.V.A.

Attached: d4a777986e1e68e83ab277a5631f5160[1].png (1280x674, 17.51K)

Does that lady in front have downs? She has 'that' facial characteristic and the kind of body type.

Kys amerishart shartistan needs to be nuked

Attached: téléchargement (4).jpg (201x251, 10.08K)

/thread

Unova is the worst region by far

A region surrounding the great lakes actually sounds pretty awesome. Especially if the incorporate traversing the lakes in some way.

>A region surrounding the great lakes actually sounds pretty awesome
7.8/10 too much water

I like both of them. I don't have any nostalgia for them like the older gens but I think both regions have a fantastic in their own rights, there are apparent flaws and linear bs but they are both good.

I prefer Alola. But Unova is kino too.
Sucks to be a Eurofag. All their regions have been soulless, empty messes.
Which is ironic because they feel like they have no character to them entirely because their regional dexes are so massive.

ironic she owned the franchise

>Do you prefer Unova or Alola?
Unova, didn't even finish Alola.
>Would you like to see another region based on America?
Yes, either that or back to Japan again to make Any Forums autists seethe about overrepresentation.
>What state would make for a good region?
Florida

ironic the franchise owned her

Flordia for cajun culture and paranormal shit like vampires and cryptids