Let's Go

This was genuinely the most enjoyable Pokemon game I've played in age, despite the problems I had with it. Let's Go Johto fucking when?

Attached: 1603563846534.png (1600x1130, 3.06M)

Attached: MasudaTokens.jpg (125x125, 2.79K)

Maybe I am just getting older and don’t have as much free time, but I did like how casual LGPE were.

I also really liked it. My only gripe with it was that there were no wild battles. If all battles had worked like Mewtwo or the Legendary bird battles, it would've been great. I just hope if they ever do let's go johto, that they do wild battles.

When Tyranitar will be Decanonized

>there were no wild battles
This is a complaint I'll never understand. Who actually gave a fuck about wild battle? Everyone just used repels or ran away.

I know this is a bait thread, but...
>kanto again again again
>starter is the most kid-ified the game has been. perfect, high bst, extremely broken moves
>new content limited to mega access, go connect, and alolans / melts
>catch system is VERY bad, excellent almost necessary for anything over Lv30
>legendaries are 10% battle, 90% swivel system and aim
>no quick buttons for items you need
>chains mean the sky is filled with dragonites and charizards, so little variety in 'rare' spawns
>shiny rate is badly programmed, only applies to next spawn in chain then breaks until another successful catch
>1 on 1 match battles give meaningless titles, no real bonus
>1 on 1 match battles are a PAIN, as they have the best counter moveset so you have to too
>NO FUCKING WAY TO FEED MORE THAN ONE CANDY AT ONCE IS AWFUL. GODDAMN AWFUL. Have fun pressing A 300 times
>lag, programming fails so 10+ spawns can stutter consistently
>no QoL improvements beyond what FireRed already did or was simplified for kids (aka key item changes)
>skippable cutscene option, only applies to 5 of the 20+

That's top of my head. I played, but I did not enjoy.

Attached: that face says everything.png (784x613, 467.78K)

Yeah, I don’t care about the wild battles. The only problem I had was lack of Gen 1 cross evolutions.

>somebody likes a game I dislike
>it must be bait

I like wild battles. Also when you beat the champion and all the 150 specialty trainers you cant ever battle again unles you rematch the elite 4. I just like wild battles, it makes it feel more alive.

I hated the concept of having to catch every pokemon for experience instead of fighting them

Elaine is the best thing these games did

I want another Johto remake if only because it means johto fans have to rewrite their entire narrative again no matter what happens
>have to try to praise flaws if an unpopular faithful remake is made
>have to make up an explanation for why any improvements made are a bad thing or unnecesary if a popular good remake is made
It will be fun to watch deal with the consequences of their coping.

obsessed

I started playing it again recently because I could never bring myself to do it in the past and got carried away trying to get a shiny Vulpix. I'll just get it later bc i wanna actually play the game lol
it's alright, still think i prefer FRLG though

Not having wild battles means xp has a monetary cost once you exhausted the available trainers, and your income is extremely bottlenecked and outright capped pre-E4 outside daily allowances that require you to run all over the region to pick up. The monetary restrictions are made ironic when you remember this is also the first game to bring back Pay Day as a TM in 5 generations, and we can't fucking use it to farm cash until we're at the end of the game.

When I was chaining Vulpix I was constantly selling off the Quick and Vpix candies I got and the returns were not diminishing, I was making a bit back for it. Might be even easier to profit with something that doesn't require Great Balls like Vulpix does. But that's also fucking boring lmao

>Not having wild battles means xp has a monetary cost
But on the flip side you can gain way more exp with chaining than you could from normal wild battles. I remember getting nearly 20,000 exp from Chanseys. And free balls can be found all over the place. I caught hundreds of Chanseys leveling up and never had to fight the E4 to get money for balls because I kept finding Ultra Balls all over the ground. The only time I needed to farm money was when I was buying all of Eevee's cosmetic items.

>I kept finding Ultra Balls all over the ground
Not sure whether this is cope or bait

>i didn't need to buy balls because i kept finding them
>c-cope you are c-c-c-coping
Remind me never to reply to fags who cry about wild battles ever again. They are all mentally ill.

Catches start paying for itself after the 80 chain mark, that's both tediously time consuming and downright masochistic to do without already investing in a stack of balls beforehand. And the profit margin is pathetic, you'll make more in a single trainer battle that you beat with Pay Day than you will with over an hour of grinding your chain.

Xp was trivialized after gen 2, and there's no reason to even bother capping your mons in LGPE because you never need to be higher than 70, unless you want to maximize Pay Day.