Would you let your children hang on with pokemon furfags?

would you let your children hang on with pokemon furfags?

Attached: Catch a human cub .webm (320x568, 872.58K)

At a nintendo sanctioned convention with a kid who is really into pokemon, yes.
Anything else is a no, specially if its in Times Square, the news media and jewish capital of the USA

I wanted to be that kid once, but not anymore

>would you let your children hang on with pokemon furfags?
Instant HELL NO. Full stop.

looks like somebody is going through his edgy phase

Hi, racism is against the rules here. Your beliefs may be more in line with Reddit.

What children? Me and my wife are in different egg groups.

wait a minute

Attached: 1653382711913.gif (343x498, 3.24M)

I don't see why not. Furries are notoriously friendly and keen to differentiate between adult and kid-friendly content, and kids fucking love fursuiters (they're like big, colorful animal plushies that move).
Unless you mean specifically the kinds that hang out on Any Forums, in which case no, I wouldn't trust any random channer with anyone's kid.

>Furries are notoriously friendly and keen to differentiate between adult and kid-friendly content,
shut the fuck up furfag this isn't remotely true

Look at that pedo scum touching that butt. Disgusting.

I stand with that opinion too.

I trust down-to-earth Any Forums furries over performatively 'nice' furries

this.

This is a stupid questions everybody in here will never have children, if they're lucky they'll at least loose their virginity

i don't trust furries, neither should you for any reason. they're 98% gay and being gay makes you a pedo or aids bringer, the odds are just too high to expose your kids to this shit just to be accepting in friendly, sorry. go be degenerate gay weirdos elsewhere.

Attached: 1649013575217.png (369x416, 54.57K)

Stop fucking grooming kids you freak.

The self-hate is strong in this one.

Children are the best to bring around furries. Most of them are anxious around strangers, especially children, so that keeps the awkward fucks away. And for those that are comfortable enough to go in for a hug, they never suspect they've opened themselves up for a stabbing.

kek

>human cub

GET OUT