If Leon's the strongest champion, then how come he never appeared in the official Pokemon World Tournament...

If Leon's the strongest champion, then how come he never appeared in the official Pokemon World Tournament, located in Driftveil City, Unova?

Attached: B2W2_Prelease_World_Tournament_C.jpg (300x225, 26.51K)

No dynamax

because PWT is a retarded contrived feature that makes no sense and only exists for meaningless nostalgia pandering

>it's retarded because I say so

Unova doesn't have Dynamax, so Leon was afraid of going there and getting his ass kicked without his crutch.

Another Retard Leon is in gen 8 and shield and sword release 2019
Bw2 release 2012
So 1 to 5 only

>it's retarded because it makes no sense in-universe
correct

Why are Nate/Rosa cucks like this

Another Retard person said pwt is retard hahaha

Leon got lost on his way there

>it makes no sense in-universe because I say so

Dande is a fraud who relies on Power Spots and sponsorships. Would anyone take him seriously if he fought outside of Galar?

This shit isnt canon, the trainers arent even the right age it was just a fanservice facility

>Tate and Liza didn't age
There you go now fuck off

Battle frontier is the most Retarded of all battle against nameless npc for hundred of hours that's RETARDED AS FUCK

The pwt have 2 kinds of tournament the standard tournament and the legend tour nanent

>Tate and Liza didn't age
Ash never ages, but apparently Lance did?

>fuck well designed challenging gameplay, give me shallow nostalgia pandering so I can clap at characters I recognize instead!

Battle frontier - battle nameless npc for hundred of hours that's RETARDED AS FUCK

>fuck rng gimmick frontier and it's irrelevant literal who casts
correct

>characters I recognize
Hahaha you only battle bunch of nameless npc boring and retarded as fuck

Another Retarded person Leon is in gen 8 and shield and sword release 2019
Bw2 release 2012
So 1 to 5 only

Retard people don't deserve to live

I'd love to see what you would have said in the timeline where the Champion's Cup had characters from past regions so Leon being the best was more believable.

The PWT is the best battle facility in Pokémon
Reasons:

You can battle every gym leader from every region.

You can battle every champion from every region.

You can download tourneys.

You can battle an Ray Rizzo the 2012 World Champion

Rental Master

Mix Master

Type Expert

spent hours playing the rental master category in B2W2.