What are your thoughts on pokemon's new style for their human characters?

what are your thoughts on pokemon's new style for their human characters?

Attached: Pokemon-fans-don-t-like-Scarlet-and-Violet-s-characters-as-well.jpg (2000x1001, 244.19K)

I really dislike it, I don't understand why they felt the need to change. I think it'd be one thing if they went for a different but still unique art style, but this looks so generic you could tell me it's from some no-name Korean dev and I'd believe it, except at least Korean devs universally go for the cute appeal.

I don't like it

the models are shockingly bad (or not? it's fucking pokémon, downgrades are the norm), but strangely the official art is OK at worst. only the protagonists have it truly bad in both fronts

Hate it.
Can't we get older characters?

Pokemon games on Switch have no consistent style. Literally every game looks different and are so disconnected...

I'll get used to it, its the monkey paw for them actually updating the pokemon models to not just be 3ds upscales.

i think the noses look weird but its fine other than that

no people become trainers when they turn 10

It's fine. I'd rather be able to self-insert at the expense of autists not getting fresh meat for their cunny fanart

Why would you want that?

Fuckable. And the fact that I can't self-insert myself to them makes me feel like I can insert my cock into them. I like them so much. Thank you Game Freak.

Attached: IMG_3618.png (267x267, 52.17K)

hot

Protags are the only ones so far with bad faces.

Not a fan. Doesn't seem like it will mesh well with the actual Pokemon either.

Could have been worse

its good. retards who say the gen 1 through 4 style art was better are delusional

I really don’t like how there’s detail added to clothes and the pokemon when they are still cartoons.

Gen 7 was peak for 3d

Soulless just like the Spanish.

A bit too doll-like for my tastes.
I'd prefer them more on the "anime" side.

But what really annoys me its the textures not the models. They feel like dolls.
And I like dolls, but for a game I prefer something more cartoony.