Why did Silver only steal one pokemon?

Why did Silver only steal one pokemon?

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-225909-780.png (763x522, 243.61K)

Because he is retarded

Cause nobody wants even a free chikorita.

You playing on drastic we're on the same boat but the difference is I'm playing bw2 not hgss

probably figures the other of the two remaining options isn't worth his time, assuming he even had enough time consider which one to take

i always imagined him hastily snatching the nearest ball and jumping out the window

I picked chikorita. Retard.

Because that's what he caught and was able to run away with, duh.
Realistically he needed probably at least 1 free hand to push away any people trying to stop him and jump through that window.
Also, while it was implied that he was planning it for a while, he's still just an inexperienced kid and not professional thief like TR.

>not wanting a free wife

One Johto pokemon is bad enough.

I'm not interested in cheap whores.

Nah, it's because Chikorita was a bit too straightforward with what she wanted, and he got spooked. The whole line has that issue, it seems.

Attached: ThirstyMeganium.png (1029x755, 358.58K)

He already had to steal a shitty starter when he took Cyndaquil. He didn't want two useless mons dragging him down more. Maybe he would've won our battles if he was faster and stole Brotodile, leaving me with the shit

doesn't even look like meganium i wouldn't have known if the filename didnt say

>Picked Shitorita
>Calls anyone else retarded
The vegetable who got kicked in the head by a horse is laughing at you.

I have done runs with all three so if I am retarded then you are at least 33% retarded as well. LMAO

Other than the eyes, what part of that doesn't look like her? the perspective is making her neck look a little shorter than usual, but it looks pretty close to on-model to me.
Also, doesn't change the fact that Silver bolted when Chikorita tried to yank his pants off, hence the whole 'taking only one Pokemon' thing.

Attached: 154Meganium.png (1280x1280, 612.21K)

>You're retarded for picking this specific starter
>Well then you're retarded too because I used all three
I get how that makes sense to you since your IQ is lower than your age but I don't use Chikorita.

the head is too big and the neck is too short, the flowers are also different shaped, its a shit drawing

Malding

Buzzword to you too, kid.

oh i forgot the dog legs too

You're trying too hard, kid.

no its an awful drawing i dont get what youre defending, its unrecognizable

It's not the best drawing of Meganium but unless you're this dumbass, it's clearly a Meganium

You're fixating on a scribble and missing the joke, autist.