Just when I thought the rivals couldn't get any worse after the disasters that were Hau and Hop...

Just when I thought the rivals couldn't get any worse after the disasters that were Hau and Hop, the Scarlet & Violet rival is something even worse: A GIRL.

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-222956_YouTube.jpg (1080x584, 279.76K)

It barely looks like pokeymon anymore wtf

Why are you gay?

I'm not gay. I just don't view girls as human beings. They're more like horses IMO.

You fuck horses user?

Using this bait thread just to say that I WANT A DELINQUENT GIRL RIVAL THAT'S BULLIES YOU

Attached: dds.jpg (850x683, 102.29K)

kind of looks like GF's attempt at a fortnite character

OP is a horsefucker confirmed. Or maybe he's a faggot. Either way, he just outed himself as one or the other.

No one tell him about May

You don't?

No. I don't fuck girls either. Beastiality is a sin.

You mean Serena. Wally's the Hoenn rival.

Wally's barely a rival in the original Gen 3 games. And we don't talk about ORAS.

Barely being a rival is better than not being the rival at all like May.

Should I get tested for rabies then? Because my dick was just in a girl's mouth 5 minutes ago.

She's more of a rival than Hugh, Hau, Hop, or the XY Trio (Shauna/Trevor/Tierno).

Sw&Sh actually has a good rival in Marnie. Sun & Moon has Gladion. XY has Serena. BW2 has Colress. Ruby & Sapphire have absolutely fucking nothing.

None of those are good rivals except Gladion. Serena and Marine are trash waifu fodder, and Colress isn't even a rival; he's more like what Jessie & James are in Yellow.

>SV
It's all about quick cashgrab by pandering to normie taste.
>showcase Fortnite tier rival
>Gigachad & Gigastacy Professors
>lechonk, lechungus, legood
>smoliv
Bet many of them buy SV only because it has dank memes they fond of.

>giant breasts
dropped

you mean your parents dropped you as a baby