Give me your best schizo justification for this 'balanced' type

Give me your best schizo justification for this 'balanced' type.

Attached: b.png (377x548, 36.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwVw5Z5ylr4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I whoop your ass.
Faggot.

Attached: R (3).png (300x250, 51.42K)

>those super easy to hit weaknesses
Why would I ever use a resisted move on it?

Before gen 6, it was really mediocre offensively to make up for being god-tier defensively.

Steel chads deserve it.

Poliwrath is so dope, very underrated Mon.

Poliwhirl used to be a shillmon, now we have Greninja

>resists half the type chart
Play
>easily removes its weaknesses by synergizing well most other types and abilities like Flash Fire or Levitate
The
>combines with fairy to create the best typing in the game
Game

>the steel type is armored and resistant to many elements
>downside is that its weaknesses are common offensive types most things have coverage of

turning the question around, explain why you DON'T think it's balanced

ez

Attached: type cellular automaton simulation FWrRQi1XoAc80RB.png (2048x2048, 354.17K)

>SE against two types
>NVE against 4 types
It wasn't really mediocre, it was just heavely outclassed by fighting.

I wish the dude that made this released a full video of the whole thing, seems like a fun veg out for sleep content. The little sectioned off clip just wasn't enough. Looked like that blob of electric was going to slowly eat into the fire>water>grass region.

If it didn't exist, it would be more or less impossible to build a defensive core and all teams would bulky or hyper offense.

He needs to do it with dual-types added. Bug is the only type that goes extinct in the monotype simulations, but I bet Bug/Steel and Bug/Fire are two of the best in a full spectrum.

There should be some other way to nerf types like Fairy/Steel and Water/Steel. Theyre abominations.

Poison and Fairy confirmed best types

That darker purple is Ghost, not Poison; look to the Lightning islands near the left-middle for a rare Poison island. Even Ghost makes up less than 10%; by contrast, Water/Fire/Grass collectively take about half of the image, shared almost evenly, such that individually they easily make up around ~15% each.

Just discovered that someone else had been making Pokemon cellular automata years ago, including a gen 1 simulation, where the winners were usually either Ghost, Bug, or Normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=HwVw5Z5ylr4
>Gods I was strong then, bugbros

Did you know that like half the dex can learn rock smash by TM or move tutor? The point is it's lacking in weaknesses but for the weaknesses it has they're incredibly common tons of Pokemon learn fighting moves and it's only good offensive trait is being se to Fairy. Also steels on average have very low speed so you can usually take advantage of that

I hate Aurorus and I am a big faggot homo who likes big fat cocks in my mouth and butthole.

wtf I love steel now