Coworker ignored me when I said good morning today

>coworker ignored me when I said good morning today
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 8B4FDB66-71CD-4279-9554-988CAEB49797.jpg (1024x511, 82.43K)

Maybe he didn't hear you

He hates you OP
They all hate you
They laugh behind your back
you know what must be done

sacrifice their worthless carcasses to our dark overlord TEAR OUT THEIR VEINS DRINK WHAT'S INSIDE YOU ARE SO THIRSTY YOU THIRST SINK YOUR TEETH INTO THEIR FLESH IT LOOKS SO SUCCULENT THEIR CAPPILARIES BURSTING WITH TURGID FLAVOR SEVER THEIR TENDONS SUCK OUT MARROW FROM THEIR BONES CONSUME THEIR ORGANS WRAP THEIR ENTRAILS AROUND YOUR NECK ONLY THEIR DEATH WILL SATE YOUR THIRST

i don't trust people who don't gm back

Next time say:
>Looks like somebody got a case of the Mondays"

Attached: case-of-the-mondays-careers.jpg (600x588, 52.97K)

just say it again, stuttering this time

Say out loud hey faglord if you dont say good morning back to me I'm gonna beat the shit out of you you have 3 seconds

Based sir

you didn't end it with
SER
GOOD MORNING SER!

>speaking to coworkers
ngmi

That's me OP. I just leave everyone on "seen" even IRL until they stop interacting with me altogether.
I see an old acquaintance from high school in public and he obviously recognizes me? Just walk past him not even acknowledging his existence. Coworker wants to small talk? Pretend I have to go to the bathroom without even saying anything. When I'm out on the street I almost always have headphones on often not even playing any music just so I can avoid everyone.

One time back in college a girl who went to the same class as me saw me on the other side of the street in town, yelled my name from the top of her lungs and waved both of her hands right at me with everyone around basically looking at her and then at me since she's clearly yelling at me. I didn't have my headphones on but I still just pretended she yelled at someone else, pulled out my phone from my pocket scrolling mindlessly and slowly went the other way.

In person, or in Teams?
If it's in person, that's not a good sign.
He doesn't like you, or is disinterested in you.
In other words, you don't matter to him.

If it's in Teams, who cares?
I usually say hello back to every non-Indian that messages me.
But I rarely say hello back to the Indians.
They are just as annoying at my job, as they are on Any Forums
They'll sometimes have a "quick" question, or have some doubts about some process.
And it's usually something they should have known how to do long ago.
Like, why did you wait so long to ask?
Fuck em.

Also, fuck that guy, who didn't say hello back to you.
Tomorrow, when you walk by him, say "Homo say what" in a quick and mumbled tone.

Nobody wants to talk in the morning it’s not personal

This wtf they ain't your frirnds

So why do you do it then?

There is no law obliging people to return a "hello" or good morning to you. Deal with it

To be left alone

based avoidant Chad

just didn't feel like talking or you caught him off guard or he didn't hear you

stop thinking about meaningless shit

Attached: 1601845092413.jpg (832x1000, 47.55K)

I remember when I still drove an hour to work in the moring, and just seeing that steel and glass tower of Sauron fucking poking out of the small suburb that I had to drive to pissed me off to no end. I didnt say hi or interact with anyone positively in the morning. I wouldn't worry about him not responding back since hes probably dealing with existential dread of working till 65. He might have to do the bare minimum of interaction with coworkers within his own department and team, but anyone that he doesn't work with directly? he's gotta be in the mood to look at you as a person.

Attached: 1438117142213.jpg (236x217, 10.9K)