Many such cases

many such cases

Attached: 1643494255087.png (931x576, 10.77K)

Stealth Any Forums thread

>Reverse image search
>Zero results
Post more of your work user.

>I like the right and the left
hmm.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7.59K)

yeah

Attached: wait.png (931x576, 26.09K)

No race on earth has noses like anime characters. Also Asian girls have bigger noses. They have wide, flat noses, kind of like black people.

Japanese female cosplayers always look better because wait cosplayers always have huge noses

lmao this is some new cope, gook

Nice mustache

Stealth?!

I miss when Japanese would draw whites with huge fat pointy noses and soulless colorless eyes

Yes

Attached: KZDBpHs.jpg (2048x2048, 350.63K)

>racebait thread AGAIN

Attached: bait.jpg (600x399, 27.84K)

Don't take for granted Asian round faces! Westoid women have masculine jaws.

Attached: fixed.png (931x576, 26.27K)

Most Western cosplayers are uggo otaku or low level e-sluts, who are into feminism and body positivity

It's all they have user...

Attached: 1640551856827.png (1057x1326, 540.27K)

I don't get this one i never see those hook or big noses here and it's like 90% white

jews aren't white

everyone who isn't into your stupid conspiracy bullshit know that they are white, you share the same race. Cope rightoid

kys faggot libtard trump won you fucking tranny loving fag

Jews are white and a lot of Asians draw white people with big fat noses, look at old propaganda

Jew here, we’re not white, and neither are Italians, Irish or Polish people. Race isn’t as black and white as idpoltards think.

Wait, people? In Pokemon?
Fuck that.

They know who's pulling the strings

because after ww2 the west force the white image on japland so hard that japs now delude themselves into believing that they look like anime characters. genetic engineering is going to be absolutely insane in east asia over the next several decades.

Still prefer Asian women over other races