Is the infamous Johto level curve real?

Is the infamous Johto level curve real?

Attached: d6eba842190ee1153317ad8fac07d17a06a090181cda66231c9ae279f11bc80c_1.jpg (640x640, 85.66K)

No. Gen 2 is the peak of Pokémon.

no. it's a pokétuber/zoomer astroturf. don't fall for their tricks

nah nu-kids just get filtered

It's not a thing in Gen 2 - levels are getting progressively irrelevant anyway the further you get into game thanks to stats experience and badge boosts (both for stats and types).
It's a slight issue in remakes where most of these additional boosts just don't exist but unless you are a faggot playing some insane Nuzlocke challenge and have no brain to properly strategize, you'll be fine.
It's an anti-fag filter. If you get stopped by opponent's being bit above you level-wise then you don't deserve completing the game.

/thread but watch this thread reach the bump limit because vp is full of retards

It is definitely inconsistent, and can be considered a problem by the average player who uses a team of 6 as the devs supposedly intend. That doesn't mean it ruins the game, but it does punish experimentation.
An e-celeb exaggerated it because that's what they do, but he didn't create the perception of it as a problem. That existed for a long time before he talked about it and will for a long time after Johto fans stop obsessing over their boogeyman.

I literally always use 6 Pokemon in Johto, minust first 1-2 gyms where I just build my team. I never had problems you're talking about. The only moment when you arguably need to grind a bit is for Morty because route between Whitney and him is quite short and his Gengar is a thread simply by being fast sleeper that hits hard. But even that is not really a massive grind.
Like, I found Platinum being genuinely shittier for grinding. That's a game with issues that people try to stick to Johto.

It's real, just like sportsmen in real life

FPBP

Is the infamous Hoenn level curve real?

Attached: emerald.gif (240x159, 485.57K)

Yes. Grinding after Clair for the E4 is boring as shit, and the levels in Kanto are so fucking bad it's laughable

Is the Gym Leaders too low level or is the Elite 4 super high, which is it Incels? Can't even stay consistent with your complaints

Is the infamous Unova level curve real?

Attached: bw.gif (256x204, 914.83K)

no and gen 5+ zoomers crying won't change it

It's not as black and white (heh) as you're making it out to be. The Gym Leaders have shitty teams, yes, but outside of that the wild Pokemon are too weak and the trainers are bad as well. If these issues were fixed then training for the E4 would be bearable, but as it stands makes for a shitty and boring slog

>grinding
you are playing it wrong, i never needed to grind and i was 8 years old

To some degree ys, the enemy trainers will havw a higher level than you but you don't need to grind like some people will say. Unless you're playing with made up rules like nuzlockes with no items.

Cool, I was seven. Still needed to grind because the exp gain didn't cover my party

what is the gif supposed to be showing?

Yes

>the exp gain didn't cover my party
What is that supposed to mean? You are given the chance to rotate your Pokemon by default after you KO any Pokemon. Not to mention before any fight.

The exp was shit. That's what it means

Covered mine just fine and I was 8 + avoiding all the optional NPC encounters

Again, cool, I was seven, and it was still a slog

Wheres Shadowfag when you need him