Say something nice about your least favourite mainline title

Say something nice about your least favourite mainline title

The gym leader battles were fun as fuck. A little easy, but fun as fuck. The music, the atmosphere, all great.

Attached: r872h398ue7829zu814eh9e0.png (1306x734, 1.32M)

These teams are kino. I hope they don't completely drop the ball with SV's postgame battles.

Attached: FDz0KvJWYAQEcNC.png (1153x2865, 609.15K)

I literally can't. There is not one positive thing I can say about Sword and Shield, those games ruined Pokemon.

keep crying and go back dumb fag

>Least favorite: SwSh
Good thing: Hatterne, Alcremie, and like two or three other Galarmons.

Bonus!
>Least favorite Remake: BDSP
Good thing: Reverse Power Creep accidently made Typhlosion better than Charizard

Attached: typhlosion higher tier than charizard.png (2112x566, 430.16K)

I liked the idea of TR's, having both the multi use TMs and the single use TR's being raid dungeon rewards was a pretty good idea.
They were very mediocre but hardly ruining the franchise bad

The wild area was a neat idea, and the colors look really nice at times

Attached: pokemon-sword-and-shield-wild-area-explained-6017-1573841352164.jpg (1600x800, 160.76K)

uhhh the battle hall is decent I guess?

Attached: stage-leader.png (256x192, 18.95K)

>but hardly ruining the franchise bad
Using the same strategy as SM without any of the interesting parts is ruining the franchise because it normalizes not trying.

I loved the tournament lobby, Gym Leader and Tower Rose themes. Tower Rose always reminded me as a mix between a route of Hoenn theme and a Digimon song lol

>a good thing about legend arceus, bdsp and swoooshit
Nothing

I know it's really low hanging fruit, but 100% the quality of life improvements. Some of the new Pokemon are alright, and the ribbon titles/marks are honestly super fucking based, but that's honestly really about it. Everything else is just such a train wreck, but that goes without saying I suppose.

Attached: naturemints.jpg (640x360, 35K)

i really like most of the gmax forms, my favourite is probably orbeetle's as I really like ufos
wish they were just mega forms thougheven if it meant removing some of the megas dexit style

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132.61K)

I stopped playing after Moon so I guess that makes it the worst by default.

The region looks very, pretty.
That’s pretty much it.

>I like the concept of Stadium-like gym battles. I also like all of Gen 8's gym leaders.
>Wild Area was pretty neat.
>Bede is a pretty good rival.
>Being able to catch trade-evos in the wild is good for forever alones like me
>The non-humanlike pokémon were all pretty neat!

Attached: weeping.jpg (232x203, 18.97K)

it's the first generation to introduce less than 100 pokemon, but all the pokemon it introduced are quite good. also the pss was great

It was so bad it saved me $60+however much the DLC was

swsh had fapple and trainer cards

Swsh has a really cool...i mean i really like the....well it certainly was a game.

Alola made by far the hottest pokegirls. Unova and galar are a close second.
Verification not required

Whilst it wasn't great, i do really appreciate the open world wild area they went with. Legends made it better so if they can carry that into scarlet/violet it could be really good.
The gym battles actually felt like major events due to the stadium/crowd and dynamax. More variety on stadiums/arenas for ranked matches would be great going forward.