Which mainline Pokémon game is the most fun?

Not which one has the best mechanics, or the most content...

I mean which mainline Pokémon game did you enjoy the most?

Attached: pikachu.jpg (1077x550, 547.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/unobtainable.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soul Silver

HGSS's greatest feat was how close you could get to completing the national dex with one game. I really liked that.
serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/unobtainable.shtml

Pokémon Sun. The vanilla version, not the Ultra. Haven't played that to full yet.

Emerald by far

what's the difference?

Emerald
Platinum
HGSS

Surely this isn't a genwar bait thread

Attached: Clueless.png (128x128, 877)

And BW2. The holy quartet.

The most fun I had in a pokemon game was either the Pokeathlon in HGSS, or dressing up my trainer in any Gen 6+ game. The actual main gameplay always felt like I had to handicap myself for a challenge

it depends
if i have to start a new run, i'll play pokemon emerald
if im playing the postgame on an old save, i'll play HGSS or B2W2

I hate ORAS for butchering Hoenn but I have to admit Emerald isn't as fun as it. Gen 3 breeding mechanics and pokemon distribution make the Battle Frontierway harder than it has to be, and the random exclusion of Masquerain always bothered me.

oh yeah i definitely agree, but the main campaign is easy to pick up, the battles are fast, the pokemon variety is decent and it's very comfy. a bit like hgss but i don't have to use cheat codes to make the HP bar drain and the battle transition faster

They always have to try and sneak in with the good games. BW2 is worse than the originals anyway.

Another retard

Unironically Black 2 White 2.
Great music, great dex, PWT and a bunch of other little goodies. The only major gripe is that part in early in the game where they force you to do the Pokestar Studios thing.
I marathoned all the games back in 2016 and BW2 was the one that I distinctly remember enjoying the most.

Attached: 14938_517655231608250_2097792184_n.jpg (960x698, 158.08K)

BW2 or USUM

>The only major gripe is that part in early in the game where they force you to do the Pokestar Studios thing.

WHAT THE FUCK THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH THAT LOL

Emerald though I wish items to evolve Pokémon weren't as scarce and some mons didn't have absurdly low encounter rates
HGSS even if I'm not a big fan of the Johtodex
Tie between BW2 and FRLG
It is a waste of time specially if you're playing without fast forward or Desmume

It's not a waste of time if you like the mini game hahaha
If you didn't like the mini game that's your problem hahaha

You forgot your name bro, also, I do not dislike it but it gets in the way of those who just want to play the normal campaign

It's part of the normal campaign so there is no problem with it