Caught all 150 pokemon

>caught all 150 pokemon
>doesn't use anything except low level shitmons and Charizard
why didn't they give him his games team?

Attached: file.png (250x438, 57.67K)

>games team
>3 fully evolved shitmons
>1 NFE shitmon
>slow ice type
>Snorlax
great team, meanwhile in the anime

Attached: ashyboy.png (1400x700, 1.53M)

>furbait tranny
>half-fish meme
>shillgar
only dragonite and farfetch'd are good
the rest are pure garbage

no way, neither of you guys have girlfriends?

Having Mew, Mewtwo and the Legendary Birds is quite impressive really.

Attached: 1656780378610.png (1048x1184, 1.61M)

he didn't catch Mew

I know he has a canon team from his appearances in later games and has canonically caught all of the original 150 pokemon, but given the near infinite ways a player can make a team, you'd think his team would be made up of ones that are either given to him or are mandatory to progress the game.
>Kanto starter
>Snorlax
>Eeveelution
>Lapras
>Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan
>Omastar/Kabutops

His team is based on Pokemon given to you in yellow

Yellow is not canon.

fair.

I suppose the other starters are better than the fossils or the Hitmons.

>Game's team
Maybe because he's not Game Red, dumb-dumb? He's from a separate continuity, or by all means, point me to the Pokemon game where you play as FRLG Red and are locked to the first 151 but can Mega Evolve Zard.

each episode starts with Red Version intro, troll-troll

>Reference to the original property the adaptation is based on means it's canonical
Huh, guess the Ashnime is canon too since it opened with the scene from the Game intro too.

I didn't say anything about canon
I said they should have used his games team instead of a shitty one full of shitters to make Charizard shines alone

So it only has 149 Pokémon, not 150 since that's the total number of Kanto Pokémon.

lol zoom zoom
Mew is the 151st pokemon, not 150th

His team isn't too bad.

Attached: Red_Hall_of_Fame_PO.png.jpg (1280x720, 101.25K)

why is rhydon missing?

nevertheless, in gold silver crystal, his team is entirely based on pokemon given to you throughout your journey in rb - pikachu/charmander/bulbasaur/squirtle and then snorlax (only one snorlax is left by the time GSC happens), espeon (get the eevee in celadon city) and then lapras sometimes (because of silph co).

You're my girlfriend

That team was made so all three starters fans don't feel alienated or left out.

Origins did the opposite and made only Charizard fags feel validated because post-Tajiri pokmeon is a furry business who doesn't care about the fans