The worst thing about SWSH is it only had good sales because of a god damn fake pandemic, even if the games are shit

The worst thing about SWSH is it only had good sales because of a god damn fake pandemic, even if the games are shit.

Attached: 08117677-52E0-46E6-9488-3361BC18DB4B.jpg (225x225, 6.56K)

t. thinks bw2 is a good game

None of these games are good they sell because they're pokemon

Attached: file.png (725x1024, 475K)

It released a good four months before Covid.

Best online modes
Cooking and Camping
Best character customization and model graphics
Worst Dex

I think USUM is a good game.
That does not mean anything. Compare the first four months of sales to post covid data and tell me the other games in the series sold as much after 4 months.
The online is worse than Gen 7's. Raids get boring fast, and the ranked matches have been the same stale format for months.
Customization is less than Gen 6 but the models are better.
It definitely has the worst dex.

The pandemic wasn't fake
B2W2 were great games

>less deadly than a regular flu, but everyone pretended how its even worse than both AIDS and the Bubonic Plague combined and considered anti-vaxers as mentally ill (but not dick-chopping trannies)
Okay nibba

It's less deadly than flu one-for-one, but it's twice as infectious, so it reaches more people to kill. Plus it stacks with flu, not replaces it.
Ah whatever, we already flunked it, we have two flus now and forever. Can't wait to be called in to work while I'm feeling miserable with this year's flu because I've already used up all my sick days on this year's covid.

imagine getting sick lol

Its actualy bunch of stuff.
>First Pokemon game on switch
>Switch being WAY better distributed than any other nintendo console before
>Pokemon Go crowd

It's a harbinger of things to come. Digital distribution means anyone who wants it can buy it without having to amazon/whatever a physical copy like with past systems and that's going to be the norm now.

It was only infectious because retarded corporations and government cared more about putting people to work then instating a 1 month lockdown which would have put a stop to the flu everywhere. But no, fuck me, suddenly the flu is only contagious for 5 days instead of 10 right? I wish the flu did that sooner boohoo

Corona + Flu is a legitimate equivalent of Toxic + Leech Seed

I didn't get infected so it doesn't exist

Attached: 5e2.jpg (600x475, 38.7K)

I am not 100% sure but I think Swsh has the same or more customization than XY.
>Ranked same format for months
I mean yeah the game is ending soon idk what you expect.

I just got over a mild case of Covid, and I was laid up for a literal month. I hope you never get Covid or post Covid syndrome, because you'll be a miserable whiny little b**** if you do.

What do I nickname a magneton

The government can pretend to have the power to force me into my house all it wants, I will still go out and make faggots like you seethe and there's nothing you can do except scream and bitch and cry and tweet lmao. Make sure you write a letter to your trusted public servant and let him know how hurt your butt is, so he can give me a stern talking to.

If you're 85 and 400lbs. If you're not, then it's more like Bind for a few days.

yeah can confirm lol