What arguments are BBNDers using now that it's impossible to cry about the models being the same?

What arguments are BBNDers using now that it's impossible to cry about the models being the same?

Attached: 1656803965675.png (987x1661, 520.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/UattYIf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your first mistake was assuming BBNDfags have arguments

Why not have the models be the same so you can have every mon? Or just add a year to dev time.

So this game has been in development for 6 years?

This was one of the points of praise from detractors you fucking retard, that screenshot of Magnemite was reposted everywhere as an example of how Game Freak could actually be trying this time around. Of course, anyone with at least two brain cells to squeeze together would probably be better off waiting until after the game releases to see if this shit is actually worth paying for. With the coming economic depression I can't imagine anyone being eager to waste 60 fucking dollars on a piece of shit for their Switch.

how many monsters will these new models be costing us

>why not just stagnate the franchise even harder so I can keep a useless feature?

BBND’s arguments about SWSH’s Dexit. you’d know that if you actually took the time to listen instead of throwing a tantrum because you have no identity outside of Pokémon and can’t bare the idea of real fans disagreeing with you about a chidren’s game
m.imgur.com/a/UattYIf

>Pokémon are a useless feature in Pokémon

Models are still the same in SWSH which was the problem as they originally said they cut the natdex to make improvements. If SWSH had these models no one would have complained.

I can't imagine being so out of touch you save 500 images of randos on twitter as proof that you are definitely not a bunch of annoying faggots

kek
dexiters truly are 57iq on average

>This was one of the points of praise from detractors
No it isn't. Most BBNDtards unironically still think SV has the same models.

When there are already hundreds of Pokemon in the game, then yes.

This is what they should have done in SwSh.

Why dexiters lives rent free in shills head?

I can't imagine being so out of touch that even after seeing 500 images of BBND being attacked despite trying to have a reasonable discussion you still believe that false narrative that BBND were the ones being "annoying faggots".

why are pajeets like you still not rangebanned from this site

>shills
user that implies they get paid instead of doing it for free.

jesus christ
did you make this album user

Attached: file.png (357x73, 5.56K)

All justified, cry more fash

>guys check this totally brand new model
>Gyarados' moustache? lmao, those pixels are almost unnotable, don't cherrypick
discord and reddit, everyone

Same reason spammers who do nothing but bait posts 24/7 aren't.

>m.imgur.com/a/UattYIf
"sorry I don't speak degenerate dogfucker"
good times

if they had an extra year of dev time I'd rather them spend it on something that actually improves the game instead of putting in girafarig and bruxish