Rose: what can we expect?

I bought 60k rose between 5 cents and 6 cents, hoping it would get to 18 cents.

Is this a likely scenario? There's a lot of shilling about previous ath but last time it reached 59 cents there hadn't been a massive token unlock.

No shilling please, honest answers only

Attached: snoopy-and-woodstock-flying-wily-alien-transparent.png (600x600, 158.11K)

No.

Absolutely not.

What rose?

Should I get out now or wait for 12-14 cents? Why is 18 cents so unrealistic?

What? No.

Rose is good project sir

Even if rose turned out as a flop, it would still very likely reach ATH during a bull like any other coin

Token unlocks had fuck all influence on the price, check the charts

YEah they might get that tall just keep watering them

You can user marketcaplogs to overlay price and supply in a chart to see that easily

marketcaplogs.com/oasis-network

First unlock launched the price to the ATH and second one had it bleeding. I think the unlocks are secondary and the state of the wider market is more important.

BTC pumps, ROSE dumps, typical ROSE price action

Attached: tp.jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

That's the sign of a shitcoin.

I'm a long time rose investor and holy shit im tired of it. This faggot of a coin literally can't pump. My average is 0.15 so im this close to just fucking market sell and buy matic or some shit that can actually pump. Rose is just 20% of my portfolio, can't even image people with 50-60%.

>sell rose at .15 to buy matic at .95

Attached: 1636819601210.jpg (662x463, 20.32K)

I like how this coin pumps 25% over night then refuses to move an inch up for days no matter what is happening, but it sure as hell reacts toward down the moment bitcoin drops 1/10 percent.

Who the fuck sells rose at 10 cents??

Stay calm, lot of people bought at 0.04 and 0.05 are taking profit.

do not redeem you bloody banchods
fack you matherfacker

Wow user.....

I think he's magnifasense