When you look back on the old roster it really wasn't any better than today

When you look back on the old roster it really wasn't any better than today

Attached: d1aqwlw-08b652f0-fa23-4ecd-bc23-3e8e1baefad9.jpg (1218x933, 368.64K)

It's always like this. 5-10 stars and the rest ful of jobbers
It was like this in the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, in every fucking promotion. It's like that in both WWE and AEW right now. Anyone pretending otherwise is a cultist of his chosen promotion

Vickie Guerrero was legitimately an antidraw but other than that this is fine

At least there were a few top guys, upper midcarders, midcarders and then some joobers. Now it's Roman > Brock > Some part timer like Cena or Golgberg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drew >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Midcarders and jobbers

HHH carrying RAW as usual

>joobers
>Golgberg

my emoticons didn't post BS

lol sorry user, I'm drinking tonight

Why the fuck does Funaki look like a nigger?

>Dave Taylor and Jim Duggan on the roster in 2009
weird fucking year

anyone with a brain stopped watching by 2004

Why are you here then?

I don’t watch WWE

There's less Midcard action these days then like 2016 Smackdown which is a shame cause I like Midcard guys more.

You're retarded and a Faggot. Her heat was pure heel heat. No go away at all. She was the biggest heel in the industry at the time .

yeah because better showrunning with a weaker roster beats really bad showrunning with a stronger midcard

I remember I stopped watching when Great Khali won the world title in a battle royale to set up him jobbing to Cena and thats when I quit. I assume it was roughly around this time

>batista
>edge
>hardy boyz
>rey mysterio
>kane
>ric flair
>jericho
>jbl
>cena
>mr kennedy
>shawn michaels
>randy orton
>triple h
Already this is an infinitely more loaded roster than any other company going, way to KWAB yourself OP

Only 5 of those guys are still working and they're split across 2 different companies, which really puts into perspective how much current era wrestlers fucking suck when 5 old fucks are carrying 2 whole promotions on their backs

Who the fuck said the 2009 roster was good?

youre retarded those rosters are loaded conpared to today