What became of him after gen 2?

What became of him after gen 2?

Attached: Giovanni.png (390x899, 228.38K)

we weren't told, aside from the debatably canon pwt but even then he doesnt do shit other than battle

He failed his masterplan and decided to go with his backup plan of retiring on his mountains of money

He realized he was gay, divorced his wife, started getting more into fashion and wearing form-fitting clothing, then founded Rainbow Rocket and redesigned the logo to celebrate gay pride

Attached: B625890B-9FE4-4005-95C0-C069DB49D7D8.png (1538x2963, 2.7M)

he's not in gen 2.

Probably travelling and training solo until he feels like he is strong enough to make a comeback.
How the fuck did this Giovanni manage to get Mewtwo to obey him and even Mega Evolve it?

Committed seppuku offscreen.

yes he was, you travel back in time to beat him

HGSS are gen 4, not gen 2
Gens dont describe regions, which is why "Kanto" is a part of gens 1, 2 (new), 3, 4 (new) and 7

Working in fashion, with it's first work of art being a suit inspired by it's Nidoking.

Travelled around abit then came out as gay and founded rainbow rocket with his homo friends.

>How the fuck did this Giovanni manage to get Mewtwo to obey him
In his timeline (where there was presumably no Red), no one took the Silph Scope from him or stopped him from getting a supply of master balls from Silph Co, meaning he was free to assemble a team of ghosts to counter Mewtwo and then forcibly capture it back under his control, which we can only assume was his original reason for taking the Silph Scope and storming Silph Co in the first place.

Attached: unknown[1].png (707x387, 31.68K)

>assemble a team of level 100 Gengar
>still get your ass beat by a level 70 Mewtwo spamming Psychic

Attached: 1627965427678.png (256x256, 192.8K)

Yeah it's ironic that the only ghost type in Kanto also gets demolished by psychic moves so there was really nothing stopping Mewtwo until Dark types got invented. I assume the Silph Scope would let you find ghost types of other pokemon though, like the ghost of Marowak.

>which we can only assume was his original reason for taking the Silph Scope and storming Silph Co in the first place.
Unless we take into account LG confirmed outright this not being the case.

But who cares about the games when poketubers can tell us the lore I guess

I don't remember that part of LGPE, did they give an explicit reason for him having the silph scope/wanting the master ball that wasn't related to recapturing Mewtwo?

>I don't remember that part of LGPE
there's multiple. jesse and james tell fuji they want him to repeat his experiment and later on silph's chief says gio had stolen research to repeat it with silph resources

the silph scope was never relevant to them, they just had it around because they raided silph

became a dimensional jobber to kids in other realities including our own

rr gio is not the original

(You) are not original

He straightened up and in some years went to the PWT

>makes a "this is not the end of me" exit
>never came back
it applies to RR Giovanni too

RR Giovanni went to GO