How is this legal in the Pokemon world?

How is this legal in the Pokemon world?

Attached: 235425.jpg (463x454, 36.05K)

I don't know why GF thinks these abominations are good idea.

Imagine in a future gen they come out with the original Pokemon for these but "corrected forms"

I really expected we would be able to get the other pieces of the fossiles to mix and match them the way we wanted.
Too bad was just missed potential

I like all of these pokamans

>On top of the shitty designs, not even rock type
Ruined fossilmons forever

The Pokedex entries imply they are all in a lot of pain.
Thankfully the anime contradicts this. But still.

Imagine a Legends Galar game taking place in prehistoric times where you can see the fossils' true forms.

They're the English. The literal worst mutts of the world. They're not just the Florida of Europe, they're the Florida of the Earth.

>we wont ever see their true forms
more fucking wasted potential and dumb concepts give it up for gen 8 everybody

Attached: Dur.png (1169x1428, 1.26M)

Don't know why people hate these so much. Yes they're ugly and yes they're abominations, but isn't that the whole point? There's a reason the retards went extinct. I think it's great

At the very least, we should've been able to combine 2 fronts or 2 backs.

Attached: dracoarcto and vishzolt.jpg (736x829, 87.77K)

>There's a reason the retards went extinct.
user, I...

Don't you get it?? It's funny and cute! It's a reference to early scientists making honest mistakes and learning, by having experienced and knowledgeable scientists irresponsibly playing god! Unimaginable suffering, for funsies! :)

The Pokemon world is a lawless hellscape seen through the eyes of insane militarized children.

The retards just want more two-stage Rock-types.

It’s so funny to see people whine for changes in the series, but will inevitably groan whenever GF breaks some trope.

Only thing I will agree with is that the way we obtain them in-game really sucks. There should be an option to trade items only.

In a world where you can enslave monsters to beat the shit out of each other at your whim this isn't surprising at all.

Why do you think she's hiding in the desert?

Cara Liss is basically the Walter White of the Pokemon world, if you think about it.
But instead of really good meth, she makes really strong artificial Pokemon.

cool

I really like these guys and hate traditional fossil fags.

>NO NOT A UNIQUE TWIST THE CHEEKY REFERENCE TO THE BEGINNING OF PALEONTOLOGY
>I WANTED MY MOM'S DINOSAUR IN A FUNNY COLOR!!!!!? T^T

These dinos have grown on me at this point, although I do hope we get the natural versions one day, and maybe flipped versions of them as well.