What Open-World gameplay elements do you want in Scarlet & Violet?

What Open-World gameplay elements do you want in Scarlet & Violet?

Attached: image-92-1.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

None, because i'm over the age of 18 and huge maps with little and autistic sidequests aren't content.

The ability to climb mountains

Hazardous environments.

Attached: shen-yh-210409-7.jpg (1920x1009, 413.65K)

I really like when games have collectibles. There’s just something satisfying to collecting an X amount of gemstones, coins or any other objects

Attached: 73E21581-0BE8-43A7-BE7F-A610FDA4C273.jpg (1266x712, 161.78K)

Overworld skills unique to certain Pokemon. Something like Haunter being able to pass through certain walls in the world.

I feel like if those skills were unique to single pokemon instead of a type or through a HM system, it would encourage players to actually hunt and capture specific Mons to figure out puzzles in the world.

Won't happen, but whatever.

Attached: moves.jpg (1710x900, 208.92K)

Attached: zyz.png (184x195, 76.1K)

A Dark Souls-style notes/summon system

Make seamless battles
That's what make gameplay flow work so well in Arceus.

I think Pokemon needs to get more mature for its aging fanbase, something like prostitutes you can hire and after you're done you can kill them and take your money back, I think that would be original

>hunt and capture specific Mons
And this is how everyone become Normies and NPCs. No different than using HM slaves. Low IQ dumbass

>Complaining about the Return of HM Slaves

gtfo retarded faggot

All three digit IQ anons hate them, single digit IQ tranny

Being able to right every single type of Pokemon there is. And for ones too small to right, they can can sit on your shoulder and use their abilities boost your player's movements instead (running faster, jumping higher, being able to swim really fast).

>ESL trying to talk shit
wew

No more leveling up. Instead you just buy your Mons more and more baller shit to make them tougher, and do missions and shit to make money.

>nooooo you can't have your pokemon interact with the world in organic ways, how will i do retarded challenge runs with absolute shitmons
eat shit dweeb

Attached: 1631933459833.png (1144x888, 409K)

*r ide not right

>EFL talking out of his ass
Wew

I want time to roll back and make me happy again. I never asked to grow up.

Being able to give your character specific clothing that helps with whatever environment they are in. Or even using Pokémon abilities outside of battle.