Gigantamax has better designs than mega ev-

>Gigantamax has better designs than mega ev-

Attached: 879_f2.png (475x475, 130.24K)

based. discord btfo

olution

Designs aside, did anyone else think that Gmax as a concept was kind of redundant? I mean, most Gmax moves were inferior, so pokemon with Gmax forms ended up being worse than their regular counterparts.

-olutions

Attached: dynvmegas.png (1438x5306, 1.36M)

ops wrong pic

Attached: 1656372954559.png (1438x5306, 1.37M)

Cringe.
Based.

I liked Kill la Kill, but not M-Garchomp.

>cherrypicking, ignoring obvious themes or thoughtful choices in the mega designs, pretending all gmax designs had specific thought and care put into them
cringe
>pointing out inconsistencies in the previous argument while still acknowledging that mega evolutions CAN be lazy instead of trying to pretend they're all superior
based

>so fat its the world
its actually based off of your mom

Mega evolutions have better designs than giganta-

Attached: 4df231b8-aaad-4cf2-bb73-5720cdaa00e8_1.c945aa954044e558939d9363adb2c56a[1].jpg (1100x1100, 76.85K)

>Original wasn't even a building
Duraludon's entire design concept is that it's a skyscraper that fights back against kaiju like Tyranitar, it's never not been a fucking building since its inception. The rest of your observations are equally as fucking stupid but that one takes the cake.

Over all, yes.

You need to stop falseflagging like this. You're not fooling anyone by lying about what you do, it just makes you look even more desperate.

The only Gmax I like is M-Machamp because it looks like Ultraman, it should just be a mega. The rest fucking suck.

Does someone believe this? Besides like three or four of the gigantamax designs the rest are just garbage you can rarely even appreciate their design in game because you're usually looking at them from a bottom angle obscuring most of it's design I used gigantamax Grimmsnarl and I couldn't even see it's face past is gross body. Megas aren't the epitome of great design but I'd say most are passing and the best megas are far better than the best gigantamax.

Cringe Zoomer biased opinion
Chad Adult comprehension of design

This is so desperate

Cool ideas, but design are pretty bad looking.

Most of them I can't even tell if they're complaints or not. He explains their reasoning and I'm supposed to be upset about that?

looks more like an inhaler lol, wheres the building on this?

Attached: 1562818387136.png (840x840, 534.98K)