What would it take to bring the national dex back?

Attached: 1655569637578.png (800x633, 175.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/e7ZJO573Gy3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

people stop giving TPCi money, so never

How much money do they need to lose?

Exactly 3 DLCs that cost $60 each. The goyim will pay for it, so expect this to become the norm

silly user, you got the national dex in bdsp. You should ask for the international pokedex, since every region past gen 4 isn't in the nation of poke-japan

National dex colloquially means FULL NATIONAL DEX.

If they bring it back it'll be when they need a cheap selling point for gen 11 or something

So never, gotcha.
#BBND couldn't dent SS' sales, it's now the 2nd highest paired release of the entire franchise and you think they're ever going to bother adding everything back again, now we're going open world. How much paint did you huff to get to this point? Gallons? Every day since finding out huffing it got you high? Help me out here.

why the hostility? i dont even hope for the dex to get brought back, all i'm saying is it'd be some of the least amount of effort they could put in to get a selling point

>What would it take to bring the national dex back?
A Nintendo console that doesn't chug when trying to load a single game that has that many assets in it

>#BBND couldn't dent SS' sales,
Every other nintendo series had by far their best selling game on the Switch.

Because you' re just as retarded as the ones crying over it in 2022 son. They're the biggest money maker on the planet in the entertainment field, purely by pitching at kids and ignoring adults (notice it's TPC who court the oldfags, while Game Freak plough on regardless?). Unless there's a children of men scenario, humanity suffers some all-encompassing infertility disease, that's not going to change. There's always going to be new kids born to get exposed to the brand and until that stops no one, from Nintendo giving Game Freak the budgets to make their gmes to Game Freak themselves want to change their target audience.
But sure, they're going to turn around in 7 years time and be that desperate to catch an upturn in sales, they'll reverse a decision for the second time, despite knowing what effect it had on the development cycle back then an the knowledge they've only gone and addedd about 300 extra on top of that since. Huff paint some more, you sound smarter when you're trying to speak coherently.

everyone knows what is meant when one says "national dex"
don't pretend to be retarded or we'll start treating you like you really are retarded

What would it take for BBNDtards to fuck off?

That's because every other Nintendo IP didn't kick-start a worldwide phenomenon that built the biggest brand in gaming by gross revenue with their very first iteration. They all had to pitch at adults as well as kids in the hopes of getting more money to make more games.
As it stands, outselling a Pokémania-backed Generation is not to be sneezed at (GBA launching was what initialised Pokémania's death) especially when this place assumed them untouchable, because of Pokémania bonus.

Electrocution over TPC/IP. They refuse to learn or educate themselves, so crisping them's the only way to remove them.

Both COVID and the vaccines are linked to infertility so

No they're not, stop pushing trumper bullshit because he couldn't claim the vaccine as a win.

TAKE
THE
SHOT
SHOW THAT CHUD! THAT 0.001% MORTALITY RATE FLU MUST BE STOPPED!

You killing yourself

50 anons giving me their energy! That's all I need !

strawpoll.com/polls/e7ZJO573Gy3

Attached: GokuSuperSpiritBomb.png (637x686, 190.02K)