“bro pokephilia is totally normal...

>“bro pokephilia is totally normal, it’s natural to be attracted to this pokemon that looks and acts exactly like a real-life dog”
>“bro, only straight guys are allowed to be animal molesting degenerates, no gays or girls allowed.”
>“bro, I so hate women for not giving a nice guy like me a chance, which is why I’m venting my sexual frustration on this juvenile bipedal fox that conveniently looks like a child.”

Instead of being defensive, consider self-reflecting on how sad and pathetic you look right now, then you wouldn’t be this miserable.

Attached: A927E384-0516-4810-8B46-02D0CE3AFE11.jpg (667x667, 68.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UXzzi8WgWXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

girls are allowed, gays aren't

Pokemon are much smarter than irl animals and are capable of consent
If I had a Lopunny, a real one, and he or she was down, I would fuckin smash dude
I don't care and your opinion means fuck all to me
I'd be balls deep in Lopunny cheeks on the daily while you're seething on Any Forums
And while I personally am not into the more feral mons like the Eevees, etc... same rules apply
If the Pokemon is smart enough to consent, and it is giving consent, idgaf what happens between a trainer and his or her mon

> “LOPUNNY! LO-LOPUNNY!”
> “*munches on dog food*”
lmao

this desu. Are you really going to tell me Mewtwo doesn't pass the Harkness test?

Attached: pokemon-mewtwo-anime-1197317[1].jpg (690x360, 29.6K)

You mean carrots, like an actual rabbit, faggot?

Attached: Ryuji_really.png (872x632, 294.84K)

Attached: 1636162307304.gif (498x269, 1.63M)

Real humans are capable of consent, yet you still seek animals to lose your virginity.
pokemon sit on the floor and eat dog food from dog bowls, humanoid or not, wanna-be dogfucker

>burger telly lying to the public again
Rabbits' diets shouldn't consist majorly of carrots. They cause too much damage to their teeth due to how sugary they are. They're fine as a sometime treat, but not as part of its everyday diet.

he doesn’t care, he just wants to molest animals, it’s the only thing in his mind

my Punny's diet would consist of lots of semen

>posts the one pokemon enhanced (or created) by humans
Retard...

Do you really not know about Alakazam? He's from the same gen. You a zoomer? Was gen 6 your first Pokemon games?

Attached: 065.png (475x475, 159.07K)

Not really carrots dear user, Minecraft rabbits need to eat their own shit in order to not die from malnutrition, simply because their guts are too short to properly absorb all of their meals content in one go thru their stomach. . .

Attached: IMG_20220101_155909.jpg (519x330, 77K)

>juvenile bipedal fox
>bipedal fox
>fox
Verily OP, you still have a long way to go. . .

Speak for yourself, Cirno deserves a correction :)

Attached: 1651524568806.png (3212x1968, 2.87M)

Chris Chan is a pokephile, it is telling enough about the kind of people those degenerates are.

All I'm hearing is the male equivalent of girls who say their GSD is totally into her.

So what you're saying is you can't comprehend the differences between real life animals and fictional magical creatures?
Can I ask then why you aren't going into all the loli threads and reeing about paedophiles? I mean, if you think dogs and pikachu are the same things, then surely the shitheads posting loli are paedophiles, yes?

Why does Gamefreak like to make sexy pets?

Attached: sex_with_pokemon.jpg (1518x2150, 342.64K)

youtu.be/UXzzi8WgWXo
If something can single-handedly prepare you extravagant gourmet meals, you should see it as more than a mere pet whether it likes to sit on the floor and eat from dog bowls or not.

After hearing about Nintendo of America paying the animators to insert an extra scene into Pokémon Heroes, rather than leave the ending as intended in the original, they decided to play "Fuck You" with them and started intentionally making sexy creatures, to highlight NoA's hypocrisy, as they WILL sell merch of them to make a dime.

Attached: 1578181168723.png (263x418, 166.98K)

Guess there's more than just Mimey in on that action.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-02 at 00-15-24 Dogasu on Twitter.png (598x728, 379.08K)

>Nintendo of America paying the animators to insert an extra scene into Pokémon Heroes
qrd? Did they try to censor the kiss scene despite being the same people who wanted to sexualize pikachu in their localization?

Gardevoir this, Lopunny that. It's the same shit with all these tasteless perverts. When's a REAL man with some taste going to stand up for pokemon-human relationships?

Attached: 1642461469272.jpg (589x389, 30.36K)

I don't within the context of Pokemon that matters much at all. I believe the original context of the harkness test was about alien species.

Now to put this out of the way as early as possible, this all fantasy and fiction. Fantasy and fiction with a context behind it but nevertheless fiction. If you want to have your groomer fantasies do so at your own discretion and away where it belongs such as /trash/.

Now with that out of the way it's fairly clear that Pokemon constructs Pokemon to be a certain way. Is there anthropomorphic and fantastical elements? Yes, no one denies that. Not I, nor any other sources. There's a specific reason why people use the term 'real' here because there's a clear distinction at work here. But even so there's also the construction and views being pushed here. For example the fact that no Pokemon is considered a person or the way Pokemon are presented and treated at times. Look, for example, how the player interacts with their Pokemon. Their interactions are very much modeled after how real humans interact with domestic animals and the actions Pokemon do are modeled after that of domestic animals such as chewing on anything including the player's shoes or barking or eating random things off the floor. If you read some of the interactions they wrote for Pokemon they are clearly intended to evoke the image of a domestic animal more than anything else. The little things they do in the anime built up on this image the games put out, aside from the big ones mentioned there's also little things that tie the concept of what a Pokemon is with the concept of what a critter is despite a Pokemon's fantastical nature. For example I recently saw an official compilation of Ash journey in Galar and they had a part where Goh takes a picture of a phantump in broad daylight as if it were a squirrel or a bird in the real world. Small little things like that sell and tie the idea of Pokemon *replacing* real animals but with a fantasy twist.

Attached: Ninetales Soter.jpg (613x635, 64.16K)

>basing intellect off of your subjective, specifically developed culture
An advanced alien would think the way you live is disgusting and animalistic.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, end of discussion