Riddler khu is a fake leaker

>july
>there are still retard who believe in his lie
I dont get why people like this guy he is a fake leaker and he never posted anything truthful.
You are a retard if you believe his lies.

Attached: 2aad1b39eaf0d1b5112535ae987c0477.jpg (740x699, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Ex7M3Ku7OyUFTg0FL17J1bn_xeacNGKhezqB1tWc5ZA/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please kys

>malding THIS badly over leakers

We've known this ever since he said megas were coming back outside of XY remakes.

he said coco will become a cockatrice

Not a croc sorry denialfags

Attached: 1654963027686.jpg (1237x1558, 167.95K)

>Made a big deal about how he was revealing the evolutions on the 30th and never did
>People still simping on twitter

>this turns out to be real
>"well I never said THAT was fanart, I just said the word!!"
>sprig evo is shown to be 4 legged
>"I never said it stands up on TWO legs!!"
No clue how people buy this chinks bullshit
He only posts extremely safe vague statements that can be backpedaled

He's not wrong yet

This is what I mean, it doesn't actually leak any fucking thing. It vaguely implies that he knows something, but YOU don't learn anything from it. A leaker is someone who passes information to people who shouldn't have it, not someone who just let's you know that they know something you don't.

That's literally the point of what he just said.

He's not been wrong

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 13-58-00 Basilisk - Wikipedia.png (1903x899, 1.46M)

As insufferable as he is he is smarter than half the "fan base". He should apply himself in other ways and move out of his mother's basement instead of teasing gullible man children.

Everything he's said in the last few months has come from this
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ex7M3Ku7OyUFTg0FL17J1bn_xeacNGKhezqB1tWc5ZA/edit

keep seething retard

Ywnbaw

>posts a basalisk

But he did
It will be a cockatrice

But he got the main legendary right...

Good thing I'm not trying to be, eh? You on the other hand can't HELP but need leaks, just knowing some cunt out there knows stuff and isn't telling drives you into a frothing incel seethe, right? That's why you're malding over Khu and his esoteric hints. You're too thick and impatient to try and figure them out, you just want to be told yesterday, like all the other zoomies with short attention spans the internet and mobiles have crafted.

>The cockatrice (pictured) became seen as synonymous with the basilisk when the "basiliscus" in Bartholomeus Anglicus' De proprietatibus rerum (ca 1260) was translated by John Trevisa as "cockatrice" (1397)

damn you are seething, must've struck a nerve