Untitled

Attached: sprigatito final evo.jpg (2024x2866, 1.19M)

hilarious.

Why the turkey thigs?

>that poor attempt to combine a jungle cat and flamenco dancer
Interesting concept, very very poor execution.

the final evo is gonna be quadruped, deal with it furfag

That's actually really tastefully hot. I like the rose dress.

Coom worthy

>Saying I would not fuck a quadruped,
Nigga I would pound the fuck out of Ninetales Fortune cookie and even more so Alolan Ninetales
Fuck take it up a notch put them sluts on top each other and shove my dick in and out of each of them and give it a hot cold treatment like Hitler did to the jews in the showers.

You are based just like me

>trying to hide his freakish pathetic furry self by doubling down behind self aware degeneracy
won't work, we still hate you freaks

>thinking I give a fuck about niggas in this world, stay strapped or get clapped faggot, whatever god you believe in, I hope he frees you from this mortal coil where you are full of hate.

we wuz kangs n sheit???

I'm not really "full of hate", only towards furries and pedos.

that makes two of us

>coping this hard
Time is ticking for your beloved cat to stand on two legs and fuck old men.

>It'll be quadruped, this time for sure
History isn't in your favor.

i want her to sit on my face and brap in my nostrils. i want her to kick me in the balls and watch as they swell up like balloons, filling my body with pain. i want her to beat me senseless and leave me for dead. i want her to put a gun to my head and pull the trigger. i want her to run over my body with a car and laugh while she does it. i want her to drown me in a vat of beer. i want her to choke me until i pass out. i want her to push a lit cigarette into my mouth and let it burn down my throat. i want her to throw acid in my eyes. i want her to take a hot iron and brand me with an "S" for slut. i want her to cut off my nipples and make me eat them. i want her to fuck me raw, like an animal. i want her to suck me dry. i want her to rip out my heart and feed it to the dogs. i want her to turn me into one of those things that live in the sewers under Paris, France. i want her to set fire to my hair. i want her to blindfold me and tell me she's going to cut my eyelids open so I can see nothing but white light.

this is some granny's secnd life avatar

Based granny

daring today aren't we?

>terrible lineart
>look at the chest anatomy, and leg anatomy, and the neck isn't attached to the middle of her upper torso
>it looks like she has a pink rug attached to the back of her
>coom eyes, because easy points from individuals who grab low hanging fruit
>the back leg that makes contact with the pink rug doesn't look like it's pushing against and through the rug, it looks as though you fucked the leg up and tried to cover it up with the rug. You failed at this, because the lighter pink around the edges don't pull inward showing the curvature of the leg.

You show promise, I'd study clothing and how fat moves on a creature in motion. 3/10